Jack Nadel International Employee Reviews

Great offices
promotional marketing (Current Employee) –  globalMarch 25, 2019
Creative people to learn allot from - magical place.
I enjoy the people, the product knowledge and enjoy my job. It is different all the time - I have many longevity clients that keep coming back due to our diligence and creative reputation
Pros
Vendor meetings / for product on hands training
Competitive
6 week internship program (Former Employee) –  Westchester, CAJune 5, 2018
JNI is a great place to work they have a solid work environment from which success can be cultivated. There is a fantastic culture in the office and this culture helps bread success.
Pros
competitive
Cons
competitive
Branding Coordinator
Account Coordinator (Current Employee) –  New York, NYMarch 15, 2018
Accounts were varied, many unique projects and collaborative effort between Account Executive and Coordinator.
work day went by fast as there was always emails, prospecting to maintain
Great Part time Experience, small office
Office assistant (Former Employee) –  Southport, CTJanuary 31, 2018
Small office may be a pro for some but was not can be taxing at some times. Great place to learn about the field and develop future relationships. Overall a great learning experience.
Relaxed work environment
Finance Intern (Former Employee) –  Los AngelesJanuary 23, 2018
A typical work day consisted of arriving at 8 in the morning. I then helped out with filing, sorting checks, sending checks off, and other tasks. It was a great place to work and everyone was very friendly sometimes a bit awkward though. I was paid very well for my amount of experience and working there gave me the opportunity to learn a lot of things I wouldn't have otherwise.
Pros
Free Coffee
Cons
No room for advancement
It was a wonderful place to work, but not for the faint of heart.
Branding Account Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Sacramento, CAOctober 24, 2017
There is almost always some level of stress in the day, quite often it was more stressful than not. Loved the people I worked with, they really made each day worth going in.
Hostile environment
Marketing (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAOctober 9, 2017
Lots of turnover and new people coming and going. Seems fun at first, but a very poorly managed company and you will dread going in. The departments don't like to interact with each other and not a team environment.
Pros
Parking
Excellent people but poor management!
Marketing (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CASeptember 4, 2017
This company is amazing because they have the right people that has been working there for over a decade. Everyone is friendly and humble. However, the management is horrible. There are a bunch of cons in management. The new VP is the cancer of the company. He fired alot of people recently because he wants to excel. What a joke. As for the IT department, a bunch of cons. Weak little people that don't have any leadership skills. If you are in IT, you better run.
Accounts Receivable
Accounts Receivable Clerk (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAJuly 1, 2017
I worked at Jack Nadel before they relocated from Culver City to Los Angeles. I thought the job had a lot of mobility of growth but learned the hard way thats not the case. The executives were rude especially this one I dealt with. She made the company top $$ but was oh so awfully rude to us A/R ppl. Management supported the executives over the employees I guess because thats where the incoming $$ was for the company. So if u have a problem with an executive you might as well quit otherwise you gonna get fired either way if u complain or mention ur concern. You will not win! The work load was very much in depth alot alot of work and the pay doesnt match the stress from the executives or the work load you have to take up. Good Luck.....
Pros
Free stuff
Cons
Management, Rude Executives, low pay
Great people to work with with the exception of the sales executive.
Account coordinator (Former Employee) –  Fresno, CAJune 1, 2017
The sales executive I supported was emotional, scremed and yelled and was very unprofessional. This person shouldn't be managing people. Not a lot of support from Corporate.
Pros
The employees at corporate and other offices were awesome.
Cons
Sales executive needed anger management classes and HR training on how to treat an employee.
Stable -- Not Exciting
Brand Account Coordinator for Account Executive (Current Employee) –  Sacramento, CAMay 4, 2017
Yes, this job is a good long term option, but the work environment doesn't excite the brain or make you want to be better. VERY boring workplace that only focuses on the sales reps. Everyone else is very underappreciated.

When I started, I had very little training but was expected to know every little detail that is impossible to know, unless told to look for those things.

The compensation is not very good. As a coordniator, you make sure the orders run with ease and you pretty much handle the Sales reps money as they ONLY get paid on commision. If you mess up, their income goes away. But if you do good and work tirelessly for an order, you get no bonus, or pat on the back.

I work in one of the smaller locations and everyone here has been at the company for 20+ years. They are all afraid of change and not wanting to improve the work place at all.

Like I said in the beginning, this is a stable work in enviorment where they won't change anything so your job is secure, but if you need to be mentally stimulated at work like I do, this place is NOT the place for you.
Pros
Stability
Cons
Low pay, No recognition, Poor management
Management needs training. Co-workers exceptional
Account Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Southport, CTMarch 30, 2017
overall structure of the company is realistic and productive.
A typical day is busy, however processes at this particular office are redundant.
Management at this office and overall for that matter needs management training.
Culture is fun and fair, each office is somewhat independent from headquarters but accountable for sales goals
hardest part of job was management
most enjoyable were the co-workers and the variety of of projects/orders
Pros
small office, location
Cons
Management lacks experience
Ping Pong Table but no room for growth
Account Coordinator - Promotional Marketing (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAMarch 21, 2017
The people at iHeart are great. There however is not much room to grow in the company unless they create a position for you. Compensation was not what it should be especially for being in Los Angeles.
Retail Job
Full time sales (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILJune 10, 2015
This store was new when I worked there and had some terrible leadership. Overall, the experience wasn't bad but with a college degree- working retail just wasn't what I had in mind. The location is cool, I don't really like their products but they are pretty popular.
Pros
Leave work at work
Cons
Low pay- retail job
A Productive, Energetic Workplace
Account Coordinator / Front Desk Manager (Former Employee) –  Westport, CTDecember 31, 2014
An amazing experience from beginning to end. A top notch team.
Wonderful and Productive Environment
Senior Account Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Pleasanton, CAOctober 20, 2014
• Manage Website (front end and back end)
• Data Gathering and Analysis; Market Trend Research
• File Management
• Ordering Supplies
• Tracking Website Leads, Running Summery of Savings and Sales
• Excellent Organizational and Management Skills
Productive, and fun place to work.
Marketing Assistant (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAMay 9, 2014
A typical day at work would be to, organize, put catalogs back in filing cabinets. Also ordering new catalogs from companies,take phone calls and answer any questions needed. My co-workers were very sweet and helpful when needed. The hardest part of the job was being the youngest in the company. Most enjoyable part was learning about promotional marketing. It was a good experience.
Pros
Free lunch
Fun people to work with
Senior Client Services Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAApril 7, 2013
A typical day depends on the day of the month.
Month End is a beast.
Fun place to work. Employees are good people.
Pros
discounted merchandise
Cons
no room for advancement
I Loved Working for them
Account Executive (Current Employee) –  Yorkville, ILMarch 13, 2013
The management is unbelievable. I have never felt more wanted in a company before.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Jack Nadel International. Our community is ready to answer.