Jack Nadel International Employee Reviews in Los Angeles, CA

Relaxed work environment
Finance Intern (Former Employee) –  Los AngelesJanuary 23, 2018
A typical work day consisted of arriving at 8 in the morning. I then helped out with filing, sorting checks, sending checks off, and other tasks. It was a great place to work and everyone was very friendly sometimes a bit awkward though. I was paid very well for my amount of experience and working there gave me the opportunity to learn a lot of things I wouldn't have otherwise.
Pros
Free Coffee
Cons
No room for advancement
Hostile environment
Marketing (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAOctober 9, 2017
Lots of turnover and new people coming and going. Seems fun at first, but a very poorly managed company and you will dread going in. The departments don't like to interact with each other and not a team environment.
Pros
Parking
Excellent people but poor management!
Marketing (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CASeptember 4, 2017
This company is amazing because they have the right people that has been working there for over a decade. Everyone is friendly and humble. However, the management is horrible. There are a bunch of cons in management. The new VP is the cancer of the company. He fired alot of people recently because he wants to excel. What a joke. As for the IT department, a bunch of cons. Weak little people that don't have any leadership skills. If you are in IT, you better run.
Accounts Receivable
Accounts Receivable Clerk (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAJuly 1, 2017
I worked at Jack Nadel before they relocated from Culver City to Los Angeles. I thought the job had a lot of mobility of growth but learned the hard way thats not the case. The executives were rude especially this one I dealt with. She made the company top $$ but was oh so awfully rude to us A/R ppl. Management supported the executives over the employees I guess because thats where the incoming $$ was for the company. So if u have a problem with an executive you might as well quit otherwise you gonna get fired either way if u complain or mention ur concern. You will not win! The work load was very much in depth alot alot of work and the pay doesnt match the stress from the executives or the work load you have to take up. Good Luck.....
Pros
Free stuff
Cons
Management, Rude Executives, low pay
Ping Pong Table but no room for growth
Account Coordinator - Promotional Marketing (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAMarch 21, 2017
The people at iHeart are great. There however is not much room to grow in the company unless they create a position for you. Compensation was not what it should be especially for being in Los Angeles.
Productive, and fun place to work.
Marketing Assistant (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAMay 9, 2014
A typical day at work would be to, organize, put catalogs back in filing cabinets. Also ordering new catalogs from companies,take phone calls and answer any questions needed. My co-workers were very sweet and helpful when needed. The hardest part of the job was being the youngest in the company. Most enjoyable part was learning about promotional marketing. It was a good experience.
Pros
Free lunch
Fun people to work with
Senior Client Services Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAApril 7, 2013
A typical day depends on the day of the month.
Month End is a beast.
Fun place to work. Employees are good people.
Pros
discounted merchandise
Cons
no room for advancement