Jack Nadel International Employee Reviews in Sacramento, CA

3.2Job Security & Advancement
Stable -- Not Exciting
Brand Account Coordinator for Account Executive (Current Employee) –  Sacramento, CAMay 4, 2017
Yes, this job is a good long term option, but the work environment doesn't excite the brain or make you want to be better. VERY boring workplace that only focuses on the sales reps. Everyone else is very underappreciated.

When I started, I had very little training but was expected to know every little detail that is impossible to know, unless told to look for those things.

The compensation is not very good. As a coordniator, you make sure the orders run with ease and you pretty much handle the Sales reps money as they ONLY get paid on commision. If you mess up, their income goes away. But if you do good and work tirelessly for an order, you get no bonus, or pat on the back.

I work in one of the smaller locations and everyone here has been at the company for 20+ years. They are all afraid of change and not wanting to improve the work place at all.

Like I said in the beginning, this is a stable work in enviorment where they won't change anything so your job is secure, but if you need to be mentally stimulated at work like I do, this place is NOT the place for you.
Pros
Stability
Cons
Low pay, No recognition, Poor management