Jack Nadel International Employee Review

View all Jack Nadel International reviews

Accounts Receivable
Accounts Receivable Clerk (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAJuly 1, 2017
I worked at Jack Nadel before they relocated from Culver City to Los Angeles. I thought the job had a lot of mobility of growth but learned the hard way thats not the case. The executives were rude especially this one I dealt with. She made the company top $$ but was oh so awfully rude to us A/R ppl. Management supported the executives over the employees I guess because thats where the incoming $$ was for the company. So if u have a problem with an executive you might as well quit otherwise you gonna get fired either way if u complain or mention ur concern. You will not win! The work load was very much in depth alot alot of work and the pay doesnt match the stress from the executives or the work load you have to take up. Good Luck.....
Pros
Free stuff
Cons
Management, Rude Executives, low pay

Other Jack Nadel International Employee Reviews

Great offices
promotional marketing (Current Employee) –  globalMarch 25, 2019
Creative people to learn allot from - magical place.
I enjoy the people, the product knowledge and enjoy my job. It is different all the time - I have many longevity clients that keep coming back due to our diligence and creative reputation
Pros
Vendor meetings / for product on hands training
Cons
Ok Company
Inventory/Purchasing Specialist (Former Employee) –  Culver City, CAJune 22, 2018
Great company if you are friends with those that can protect you. Otherwise you're nothing but a robot to perform your job. No bonus program except for management.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Jack Nadel International. Our community is ready to answer.