Jackson Acura Employee Reviews

4.4
Ratings breakdown
Best Place to Work
Social Media Manager (Current Employee) –  Roswell, GAMay 1, 2018
I've been working at Jackson Acura for a little less than 1.5 years and I wouldn't want to work anywhere else. We always have free bagels Friday & Saturday mornings and free employee lunch every Saturday, who wouldn't love that!? Management is great to work with and the owner of the dealership is very hands-on!
Pros
best people to work with here
Cons
when it's busy, we don't always have time for lunch
Relaxing
Express Manager (Former Employee) –  Roswell, GAMarch 14, 2018
This job does not send you to school for higher learning within your field. Promotions are rarely given out. Dealership is privately owned so management is decent.
Pros
Easy going
Cons
No opportunity for advancement.
great
Service Receptionist (Former Employee) –  roswell, gaOctober 10, 2015
great people- def family run- really great place to work! the managers really care about the employees and want to see success
Fun place to work management is great!
Quick lube technician (Current Employee) –  Roswell GaSeptember 30, 2015
A typical day is an average of 15-20 oil changes. It also includes helping and learning vast amounts of knowledge from technicians. I learned a lot of hands on experience from technicians and was able to apply some skills that I learned in automotive classes in technical school. My co-workers are great and very easy to get along with, very fun to hangout with and learn from. There wasn't a hard part of the job, but the most enjoyable part was being able to learn parts of the trade that I had chosen to pursue as a career!
Pros
Free lunch on saturdays, and good beneifits