Jackson Brothers of The South Employee Reviews

2.9
Ratings breakdown
easy work and fast paste at times
Crew Leader (Current Employee) –  Marshall, MOJune 9, 2018
The job is very easy it's like working in a fast food restaurant but not as many food options. if you know how to cook, clean and have a friendly customer service skills you can do this job. It is just the poor management and people hiring their families and treating the other workers unfair.
Jackson brothers of the
Grill/Cook (Former Employee) –  Lazboy cafeteria neosho MissouriFebruary 27, 2018
I started on night shift. I loved the job. And my boss. Then I went to days for more hours and didn't feel the same after that. So I ended up walking out
Over all management doesn't want to deal with issues brought to them.
Warehouse Manager (Former Employee) –  Springfield, MOJuly 19, 2017
Management to management to employee nobody communicates. It's all one big whose is bigger contest. Don't get the mind to think for yourself because that's not aloud. They say cause they are such a "big" company it takes time for issues to be worked out when I seen first hand it can be fixed with the right actions. No one wants to take responsibility for anything. The place is just backwards when it comes to functionality. They talk down to there employees.
Great company
Route Sales (Former Employee) –  Springfield, MOJune 13, 2017
Filled vending machines and worked on them.. Ice cream machines, soda machines, coffea machines, and food machines, filled and rotated products in the machines, collected the money out of the machines.
Cons
Long hours but great work
Difficult workplace
Manager (Former Employee) –  Marshall, MOSeptember 10, 2016
Difficult work environment with management not willing to address problems before they got too big to handle. Hostile work environment with employees that I oversaw. Manager unwilling to handle that situation as well.
Cons
Had to pay for meal, insurance costly and didn't cover much.
great place to work just not much room for advancement
Maintenance Tech (Current Employee) –  Burlington, IAFebruary 23, 2015
doing maintenance at jackson brothers is fun and you learn many new things such as how to fix pop and coffee machines the management is great to work with the co workers are easy going and fun loving as long as you are willing to jump in and help when short staffed
Pros
management is wonderful to work with and you have a lot of freedom
Cons
management needs to be allowed to take control of problems
restocking vending machines
Route Salesman (Former Employee) –  Joplin, MOOctober 26, 2014
they work you long hours but job is simple enough I worked there for 8months worked 7 days a week with no day off for 3 months i came in at 230am and was off at 1:00 to 2:00 pm always on you about money missing or not plus stale products
Overall Jackson Brothers are very good to their employees. They pay their employees very well and are a understanding company to work for.
Area Manager (Current Employee) –  Keokuk, IAMarch 23, 2014
A typical day at work for me is answering emails for customers or management. I go visit clients to make sure their needs are being meant and are satisfied with the work my employees do.
I have learned important customer service skills and the importance of the management role on both sides of the spectrum.
I have a great group of co-workers.We all get along great and help each other out as much as possible. Even when some of us are mad at each other we always put it aside to make sure the job gets done and gets done right.
The hardest part of the job is trying to please everyone all the time. It can become quite overwhelming.
The most enjoyable part of the job is the customers and friends I've made over the years. They can never be replaced and each and everyone has made a memory of some sort in my heart.
Pros
They helped maintain the oil changes on my car and gave me fuel when i used my car for work.
Cons
healthcare, the hours

Want to know more about Jackson Brothers of The South?

Ask a question