Jackson County Employee Review

View all Jackson County reviews

Out door life, in the woods, accomodating the public, fishing, hiking,
Jackson County junior park ranger (Former Employee) –  Ashland, ORNovember 10, 2013
I maintained the Howard Prairie Campground, maintained the boats, cleaned the bathrooms, operated a tractor per the Ranger's instructions, assisting in firewood availability, sold gasoline and propane to customers, rented boats,

I also did some picking up of trash at the other Jackson County Campgrounds around Howard Prairie Lake
Pros
Campground rent
Cons
None come to mind

Other Jackson County Employee Reviews

Stressful environment
Part-Time Communications Officer (Former Employee) –  Jefferson, GAApril 6, 2018
The job can be very stressful. It takes a lot of training if you do not know how to do the job. I do feel like they should train for a little longer before letting someone on the floor to handle emergencies. The management on the shift I was on was not all that great. I didn't feel like there was a real team there. The head manager just threw you out without helping. It is very fast paced as a 911 dispatcher. You have to be trained well, and have a non-drama team! The job is stressful enough.
Pros
3 days off, 2 days on and vice versa. Every other weekends off.Great pay.
Cons
Stressful, Drama, No team effort
Supportive Environment With Need for Stronger Leadership
Mid Level Management (Current Employee) –  Kansas City, MOMarch 21, 2018
Top level leadership runs scattered. Needs to be able to prioritize and needs to communicate better to the rest of the agency. Pay structure rewards longevity, not work. There are limited opportunities for advancement.