Jackson Health System Careers and Employment
Work happinessScores based on about 188 responses to Indeed's survey on work happiness
Jackson Health System is a nonprofit academic medical system offering world-class care to any person who walks through its doors. Governed by the Public Health Trust, a team of citizen volunteers acting on behalf of the Miami-Dade Board of County Commissioners, Jackson Health System ensures that all residents of Miami-Dade County receive a single high standard of care regardless of their ability to pay.
You’re seeing all 666 jobs at Jackson Health System because we can’t find any available jobs at Jackson Health System close to Ashburn, VA at the moment.
Salary estimated from 742 employees, users, and past and present job advertisements on Indeed.
Being an employee for several years, I’ve learned all about myself personally and professionally. This organization has amazing benefits, decent pay— depending on position, and great experience. But I dealt with micromanagement, dishonesty, and disrespect.
Is the best place to work for salary and benefits and the work conditions are top of the line , getting betters skills and knowledge on your career giving you opportunity to growth up in your hospital or any place you work inside the company.
Jackson is a very stressful environment to work in. However most healthcare jobs are stressful. It is a good place to work and they have a good benefits package.
Jackson health system gives its employees the opportunity to grow in the healthcare field. Great retirement packages. Unionized company, employees have a voice.
Good start career job with excellent supervisors who encouraged you to grow. As with many companies people retire, resign or move and new management comes . Change can be good sometimes. No growth after working many years. Good benefits, make sure can grow at a company or go where you can.
What would you say about your employer?
People have asked 59 questions about working at Jackson Health System. See the answers, explore popular topics and discover unique insights from Jackson Health System employees.
Insights from 106 Indeed users who have interviewed with Jackson Health System within the last 5 years.
What can you offer us that we don't already have with our own staff
Why Jackson? Goals? Past successes and failures
They ask questions to verify your experience regarding your field
Select a topic to see what people are saying about different issues
- Professional developmentExplore skills and training, pay raises and promotions and management and culture.
- Mission and valuesExplore company values, community, the relevance of the mission and moving on.
- PTO and work-life balanceExplore PTO allowances, work-life balance and flexibility and parental leave.
- Work from homeExplore work from home during COVID-19, remote work support and work-life balance.
- Parents and caregiversExplore parental leave policies and other benefits, company culture and general support.
- Internships and graduate programsExplore support and satisfaction with programs for new and emerging graduates.
- COVID-19 responseExplore leadership during COVID-19, working conditions and WFH support.
- Accessibility, Disability and AccommodationExplore employer support and available accommodations for people with disabilities.
- articleWhat’s it like working at Jackson Health System?Published on May 24, 2021
- Jackson Health System