Jackson Hospital Employee Reviews

Ratings breakdown
Excellent
DIRECTOR-PHYSICIAN PRACTICES (Current Employee) –  Marianna, FLApril 20, 2018
Wonderful place to work. Excellent administration and driven media al staff. Would recommend to anyone looking to make their place in the health care industry.
Nice facility overall
Monitor Tech (Former Employee) –  Montgomery, ALApril 10, 2018
Management left something to be desired. I had a total of 15 Managers/Supervisors in 13 yrs. Three of the fifteen Managers were very good. However, they all moved on to higher positions.
Pros
Good health benefits
Cons
Poor Management
Registered Nurse (RN) (Current Employee) –  3 northApril 8, 2018
The staff there is very friendly and helpful. Great place to start out working and to advance in your career. The hardest part of the job is the politics of it.
n/a
Certified Nursing Assistant (Former Employee) –  Marianna, FL 32446March 20, 2018
i will like for people to have their own opinion on this hospital. i dont feel its my place to help them make a decision to work their. their work ethics might be different from mine.
Good hospital, not so good pay
Office Assistant (Former Employee) –  Montgomery, ALFebruary 19, 2018
Very low pay at the time. Not sure if the pay rates have changed too much. Management was fair but their employee screening process was poor. Some of the people that were hired were unsavory people.
Jackson Hospital Culture
RN (Current Employee) –  Montgomery, ALFebruary 7, 2018
The best part about Jackson Hospital would be the culture. The environment is very warm and friendly. Everyone works together to ensure the best outcome for the patients. Great teamwork.
stressful
Unit Secretary (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILJanuary 19, 2018
This work place was nothing that I would approve for anyone. I didn't learn any things and the management was not caring and sympathy to the patients.
Excellent atmosphere and rewarding
LPN (Former Employee) –  OrthopedicsJanuary 4, 2018
Team work with staff and clients outcomes.Professional and rewarding. Offered many opportunities for advancement. An atmosphere for successful & pay.
Pros
Great environment and education
Cons
It is a good hospital but i can't work there anymore
Environmental Services (Current Employee) –  Marianna, FLJanuary 3, 2018
Jackson Hospital in Marianna is a good place..but the department I work in is not very organize everybody wanna be boss and shows favoritism just can't be there anymore..
Busy
Radiology Aide (Former Employee) –  Montgomery, ALJanuary 2, 2018
The employees are great well most of them are. Good benefits, good place to work in the right department. Busy and energetic, most employees are caring and passionate about the patients.
Benefits
Cons
pay

Want to know more about Jackson Hospital?

Ask a question
Good place to learn a lot of medical-surgical.
LPN Staff Nurse (Former Employee) –  Marianna, FLDecember 19, 2017
Straightforward place to work with clear rules and, in my case, an excellent mentor. I learned a great deal about patient care, medications, time management, how to get and give report, managing sleep ( I worked 11p - 7a) and had lots of opportunities to stay and learn more if I had chosen to do so.
Pros
many learning opportunities
Inner City
Registered Respiratory Therapist LRT, RRT-NPS (Former Employee) –  Montgomery, ALDecember 18, 2017
Dangerous Setting, inner city, contract with 3 local prisons, gangs, not enough armed guards, easy to locate, good re pore with other staff, not worth the money
Poor pay
Radiology Technologist (Former Employee) –  Montgomery, ALNovember 15, 2017
Very fast paced work environment, poor prn pay, must need knowledgeable skill set, very tight knit weekend crew, pay doesn't reflect workload or stress level
Pros
Awesome people, Learning environment
Cons
Poor pay
Job
Phlebotomist (Current Employee) –  Marianna, FLNovember 8, 2017
The medical field is for the care of patients but since this is a small town hospital, majority are there just for a pay check. Not to many team players, a lot of back stabing
Pros
Enjoy the work
Cons
Poor management
Great Place to learn and work!
Medical Surgical Technician (Current Employee) –  Montgomery, ALSeptember 27, 2017
Typical day at work was filled with excitement and a lot of learning. It is not stressful and it is helping me in nursing school. The workplace culture is so easy going and great to work with they really are a team!
typical hospital job
Registered Nurse (Former Employee) –  Marianna, FLSeptember 18, 2017
Typical hospital job. Fast paced. Short staffed many days. Low pay in comparison to other nursing jobs. Education department was exceptional. training was solid.
Great work place
Nursing Support Tech (Former Employee) –  Montgomery, ALSeptember 15, 2017
Typical day at work was changing & bathing patients. CNA work. Some days it was stressful some days it was laid back. Other days I just wish I weren't there at all. The most enjoyable part of my job was seeing the smiling faces of my patients & their families when they were taken care of.
I loved my job working around the nutritions food.
Nutrition Assistant (Former Employee) –  Miami, FLAugust 13, 2017
Helping Patients Monering Diets asking patients is they okay making sure they feel good and motivated and comfortable with their diet helping them feel safe secure and any questions they have about what the doctor requested.
Pros
Lunch is $5.35
Cons
Healthcare
Fast-paced
Registered Nurse (Former Employee) –  Montgomery, AL 36106August 11, 2017
A typical day at work was busy and somewhat stressful. The most enjoyable part of the job was providing nursing care to the children. The workplace culture was one where teamwork was expected. The work days were long-12 hours. I prefer 8-hour shifts.
Its a great Job!
Jackson Nurse Professionals, Travel Nurse (Current Employee) –  Montgomery, ALAugust 10, 2017
All around great job! Great place to work, the people and staff are friendly. I look forward to coming to work everyday. The place is cleans and they have great food and they treat you like family.
Pros
Lunch, building, parking
Cons
NOone