Jackson Municipal Airport Authority Employee Reviews

A great place to grow and be all that you could be with in a environment of excellence
Police Officer Sergeant (Former Employee) –  Jackson, MSApril 27, 2018
I begin my employment at the Jackson Municipal Airport as a patrol officer three months later I was promoted to the rank of corporal I supervsed a shift of seven officers as shift Corporal. Within one (1) year I Was promoted to the rank of shift sergeant as a shift sergeant I was responsible for training my shift officers. I assigned officers to their assigned zones, I Approve sickleave as well as personal leave Completed yearly evaluations on my officers on my shift.
Pros
Great place to work ...
Cons
Great place to meet people..
Best place i ever worked for
Security liason (Former Employee) –  Jackson, MSJanuary 2, 2018
Loved working at this airport. Friendly staff and great atmosphere. The hours were great but pay could've been a little bit more. But overall a great place to work
Pros
Great hours
Cons
Pay could be better
Ability to Enforce Law and Order and Maintain Safety.
Police Sergeant (Current Employee) –  Jackson, MSMay 24, 2017
As a Police Sergeant I am called upon daily to explain Department policy to coworkers or civilians and legal facts (Court Testimony) and/or consequences to the public in relation to criminal activity or to avoid possible violation of the Airport Authority Ondinances.
Pros
Airport Authority is great place to work within the State of Mississippi.
Cons
Airport Authority has excellent job benefits.
Airport Operations Agent (Former Employee) –  Jackson, MSApril 22, 2017
Great training and experience with different departments. Customers taking long to get luggage when arriving from fourteen hours fights, no taxi cabs available for passengers late at night...
Cons
Lack of teamwork
Great place to work.
Marketing Assistant (Former Employee) –  Jackson, MSDecember 14, 2016
Great atmosphere with loyal employees. Airline carriers offer many perks for their employees. Beautiful grounds maintained Silat by JMAA staff. Great employees.
Human Resources Specialist (Current Employee) –  Jackson, MSSeptember 28, 2016
JMAA is a great place to work. I have been employed here since August 2013. There are excellent advancement opportunities available. The benefits are excellent as well.
I believe teamwork and accountability is very important to any agency.
Law Enforcement Officer (Current Employee) –  Jackson, MSMarch 7, 2014
Report to work on time and ready to work. Make sure that my uniform and equipment look professional. My behavior and job performance will reflect company policy, procedures and core values. I will serve and remain loyal to the agency. I will work in a team effort with my coworkers and communicate effectively to accomplish the company objectives. I enjoy helping people to be success.