Jackson Therapy Partners Employee Reviews

Great first travel assignment
Speech Pathologist (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLJuly 9, 2018
I didn't know what to expect when starting with a travel company.
Jackson Therapy Partners was very helpful, well organized and a great company overall.

Highly recommend them
July 16, 2018

We hope you enjoyed your assignment!! Thank you, thank you for leaving us this feedback. It's means a lot to us.

Great Travel Company
Travel Therapist (Former Employee) –  McAllen, TXJuly 3, 2018
Was a great company to work for. Enjoyed my travel assignment with the company. The only reason I left was to take a full time position when travel assignment ended. Would definitely go back to them if I decided to travel again
July 9, 2018

Thank you for your kind words! You're welcome back, anytime. And, not just because you said nice things. :)

Jackson therapies was a good place to work but not enough contracts, friendly staff and management.
Contract Physical Therapist (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLJuly 1, 2018
Jackson Therapy Partners was a good employer and friendly staff. But at the time was employed, they were unable to provide consistent contracts that met my skills and experience.
July 2, 2018

We appreciate your kind words! We'd love to understand better what jobs weren't available to you since the travel market for Physical Therapists is really strong, right now. Is there a specific specialty you're working inside (i.e. hand therapy) or is there a specific city or region you want to stay inside that has limited the opportunities available to you? We'd love additional insight (if you get a chance). We're concerned there may have been a miscommunication from our side. Thank you, again!!

Good company that has appears to place the well being of the therapist first.
Speech-Language Pathologist (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLJune 26, 2018
Very good company to work for. My recruiter periodically called me to check on how the contract company was treating me. Always gave me the freedom to contact them whenever necessary. Worked hard to find me work within my living area.
July 2, 2018

Thank you for the feedback, this is awesome. These are expectations we set with every traveler, so it's encouraging to hear we're delivering on our promise.

Jackson works for you.
Contract Physical Therapist (Current Employee) –  Orlando, FLJune 4, 2018
Contract Therapy company that has connections to place you immediately when work is available. Support from your recruiter and the credentialing department is excellent. Solid benefits offered. Skilled settings typically contract at 30+ hours week but 40 hours not guaranteed.
June 11, 2018

Wow, thank you!! This makes our day. We're so glad our team is giving you the support you deserve.

Good management, guaranteed work hours
Occupational Therapist (Former Employee) –  TexasJune 1, 2018
My recruiter is the best. Management is very easy to work with, however, they have limited jobs at locations close to the city or in the city where I prefer to be in. But overall, it is a great company and would recommend to my colleagues
June 4, 2018

Your review is very much appreciated and we're glad to hear everything is going well for you! Since we fill jobs for facilities coast-to-coast, vacancies for travelers are completely reliant on the local market. If it's a strong market, then facilities will rely on us far less than areas where there's a very small market of therapists but a high need for travelers. If you ever decide to see the rest of the U.S., we've got some pretty awesome packages waiting for you!

Great support
Traveling Occupational Therapist (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXApril 3, 2018
The staff at Jackson Therapy Partners are extremely supportive which is very helpful as one is relocating when taking a travel position. I felt at ease with my decision to travel and it was a great experience and ultimately changed my life for the better.
April 9, 2018

Making the decision to start traveling can be overwhelming, so hearing that we helped make that transition easier is music to our ears. Thank you for taking the time to remind us of the impact we can have on peoples lives. We're thrilled to hear how well yours is going.

poor communication with recruiter
Occupational Therapist (Former Employee) –  Laurens, SCFebruary 14, 2018
The company kept reassigning me to recruiters when my first recruiter left. They did not communicate with me what my options were for job placements. They seemed to work with me at their convenience. The work culture was not transparent.
Pros
lots of placements
Cons
poor communication, no continuity of communication
February 19, 2018

Thank you for letting us know about this obvious failure on our part. Therapists are the cornerstone of our company, so it concerns us greatly to hear of your experience. We have taken your feedback to heart and are currently examining our transition process. We appreciate you taking the time to fill-out this review and would love a second chance at proving how important you are to us.

Not recommending this company for international workers
Occupational Therapist (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLFebruary 7, 2018
This company was not easy to work with. One of the administrators was condescending towards me, to the point of bullying. I had to find my own placement at one point, which they never acknowledged.
February 12, 2018

Thank you for taking the time to leave us feedback on your recent experience. We want to apologize upfront that you felt bullied or condescended to by anyone while on assignment with Jackson. Whether it was a team member at Jackson or someone at your assignment, your treatment is simply unacceptable and not part of our culture so, we're reviewing your comments with our international team.

International therapists are an incredible group of people who have to overcome a lot of hurdles before they can start practicing in America, so we hold them in high esteem here at Jackson. Unfortunately, in the staffing industry, International Therapists face the same challenges as American ones; when a therapy job isn't open in the area they want to work, our hands are tied in placing them in a job in the region. When therapists restrict themselves to a certain geographical area, it also limits our ability to place them in open positions. Thank you again for your valuable insight.

Great Travel Job
Travel Occupational Therapist in PA (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLJanuary 31, 2018
They are really nice company to work for. They offered bonuses. The recruiters were very nice and guided you through the whole process. I liked meeting all the different therapists at each location.
Pros
Relaxed environment, bonuses
Cons
Away from home
February 6, 2018

This is great feedback, thank you so much for taking the time to leave it! Our team goes through extensive training to make sure therapists are able to start assignments on time with as little confusion as possible, so it's extremely valuable to hear your first-hand experience. Thank you, again.

Mgrs/recruiters were great. It's nice to have a person to count on when away from home. They were always there for me
Physical Therapist Assistant (Former Employee) –  Indiana travelerJanuary 18, 2018
Jackson was a great place to work with awesome recruiters/managers. Working on contract was the same daily activities as would be expected with a perm, position. Except you also get variety of people and settings.
Pros
travel, variety of settings, meet new people, vastly increase your circle of therapists, to consult with even after assignment is over
Cons
being away from home, there may not be another contract assignment when yours is through, to allow you continuous employment
January 19, 2018

Thank you so much for providing this insight! We love that you were able to make connections with other therapists while on assignment. We also appreciate your feedback in the "Cons" section and understand completely why you'd be disappointed when a job in the area you want to travel to isn't available. With hundreds of jobs across the U.S. a lot of travelers will take an assignment somewhere else in the region until a job in their favorite area(s) opens up. We hope your journey is a rewarding one!

good
Certified Occupational Therapy Assistant (Current Employee) –  Orlando, FLOctober 3, 2017
busy and well balance.was paid under the national average then had a recruiter that was not helpful at first then he left and I got a better on.......... ........ ....... ........ ....... ...... ...... ..... ..... ....
October 11, 2017

We really appreciate you taking the time to provide us your feedback and insight. We take therapist input to heart and are disappointed your original recruiter wasn't helping you the way they should have been. We look forward to hearing how your experience with your new recruiter is progressing.

Travel Assignment
COTA (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLSeptember 13, 2017
This was my first company to work for and I recommend them for travel assignments. They were very efficient locating me a position and the pay was very good.
Pros
Found me work quickly
Cons
No cons at present
Positive environment!
Recruitment Consultant (Current Employee) –  Orlando, FLAugust 25, 2017
Hired right out of college and loving my job! Great environment with positive and supportive people. The management team upholds the values of Jackson Healthcare and genuinely cares about their employees. The recruiters have their therapists' best interests in mind and the company has great benefits.
Pros
Positive, supportive, friendly
Excellent Company!
Recruitment Consultant (Current Employee) –  Orlando, FLAugust 25, 2017
I feel so lucky to be a part of the team at Jackson Therapy Partners. The culture, environment and values of the company make it a great place to work! Everyone works together as a team and is always willing to help one another. The management team is extremely supportive and really helps you to excel and have a successful career. I would definitely recommend working at Jackson!
Pros
great co-works, values, environment, benefits, supportive team, challenging
Cons
Productive and fun place to work
Recruiting Cunsultant (Current Employee) –  Orlando, FLAugust 25, 2017
I have worked at Jackson Therapy Partners for just over a month now and could not be happier. The management is great, the people are friendly, and the overall environment is what you would want working for a large staffing company. We care about our clients and clinicians because the people at Jackson are caring people. We continue to work hard and learn new things on a daily to grow and better our company to provide the best service for the people we work with daily. I am truly thankful to work at JTP.
Great Company
National Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Orlando, FLAugust 25, 2017
Very good work atmosphere, management is helpful and wants to see you succeed. Candy bowl keeps office morale high and is always replenished. Lots of opportunities to learn and grow.
Great place to work!
Recruitment Consultant (Current Employee) –  Orlando, FLAugust 24, 2017
Great work environment where everybody is almost family and is always looking to help each other. You definitely stay busy which is a good thing and the benefits the company have to offer are great. The best company I have worked for by far.
Pros
Great work environment, great management, flexible
Great Place To Work
Recruitment (Current Employee) –  Orlando, FLAugust 24, 2017
I have worked at JTP for a few years, and I love it. Great place to work, great team, great management. I feel like it's a place where I'm valued! Every manager I have had has really taught me a lot and I feel like it's a place where I can grow!
Pros
Great teammates, great expereience!
Great Work Place!!!
National Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Orlando, FLAugust 24, 2017
Jackson is a company that truly cares about its employees internally and externally!

They offer competitive pay and great benefits. You can just tell when people like what they do because they treat you better. Whenever I have an issue the JTP management team is always available to make sure me and my therapist am taken care of and the situation is resolved.

I would absolutely recommend Working for Jackson is you want a fun, challenging, and successful career.
Pros
Supportive Team, opportunites for high pay
Cons
low amount of PTO but accumilates over length of time w/ company

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Jackson Therapy Partners. Our community is ready to answer.

See reviews about