Jackson Therapy Partners Employee Reviews

Its a traveling company
Occupational Therapist (Current Employee) –  GeorgiaSeptember 20, 2018
They were professional and honest. They are standard in what they offer when compared to most other companies. Overall staff very fast at handling needs.
Pros
you get to travel
Cons
no vacation time or 401k
Jackson works for you.
Contract Physical Therapist (Current Employee) –  Orlando, FLJune 4, 2018
Contract Therapy company that has connections to place you immediately when work is available. Support from your recruiter and the credentialing department is excellent. Solid benefits offered. Skilled settings typically contract at 30+ hours week but 40 hours not guaranteed.
June 11, 2018

Wow, thank you!! This makes our day. We're so glad our team is giving you the support you deserve.

Great Work Place!!!
National Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Orlando, FLAugust 24, 2017
Jackson is a company that truly cares about its employees internally and externally!

They offer competitive pay and great benefits. You can just tell when people like what they do because they treat you better. Whenever I have an issue the JTP management team is always available to make sure me and my therapist am taken care of and the situation is resolved.

I would absolutely recommend Working for Jackson is you want a fun, challenging, and successful career.
Pros
Supportive Team, opportunites for high pay
Cons
low amount of PTO but accumilates over length of time w/ company
Excellent Company!
Recruitment Consultant (Current Employee) –  Orlando, FLAugust 25, 2017
I feel so lucky to be a part of the team at Jackson Therapy Partners. The culture, environment and values of the company make it a great place to work! Everyone works together as a team and is always willing to help one another. The management team is extremely supportive and really helps you to excel and have a successful career. I would definitely recommend working at Jackson!
Pros
great co-works, values, environment, benefits, supportive team, challenging
Cons
Good pay, but do not become ill or injured
Physical Therapist (Former Employee) –  Eastern U.S.June 24, 2017
You can make good pay with Jackson travel and that's about it or the only good thing I have to say about the company. The benefits/health insurance is pathetic. A $3,000 deductible for employees is sad with a benefits coordinator that hasn't a clue, and whatever comes about: Do NOT become ill or have an accident as a broken arm or leg that inhibits you from work as I suffered. They drop your benefits like a fly and my recruiter hasn't even picked up the phone once to ask how I've been (Been 3 months now). What I learned about travel PT with the time spent through this outfit is the positions available are just the leftovers/tertiaries that no one else wants to works, the jobs available through Jackson are open for a reason!!!!!
Pros
Money, that's about it
Cons
A considerable amount
June 26, 2017

First, we want to thank you for taking the time to provide feedback on your recent experience with Jackson. It's through valuable insight like yours that we can improve upon the services we provide our therapists and clients.

We are so disappointed in the experience you describe above and completely empathize with you, especially regarding the loss of benefits and the failure of your recruiter to reach out to you. Our recruiters are highly trained professionals who typically build career-long relationships with Jackson Therapists, so we'd welcome an opportunity to learn the details surrounding your experience and a chance to make it right.

Please reach out to me at your convenience.

Bryan Kyle
Recruitment Manager
407-308-3861
bkyle@jacksontherapy.com

Positive environment!
Recruitment Consultant (Current Employee) –  Orlando, FLAugust 25, 2017
Hired right out of college and loving my job! Great environment with positive and supportive people. The management team upholds the values of Jackson Healthcare and genuinely cares about their employees. The recruiters have their therapists' best interests in mind and the company has great benefits.
Pros
Positive, supportive, friendly
Cons
Good management, guaranteed work hours
Occupational Therapist (Former Employee) –  TexasJune 1, 2018
My recruiter is the best. Management is very easy to work with, however, they have limited jobs at locations close to the city or in the city where I prefer to be in. But overall, it is a great company and would recommend to my colleagues
June 4, 2018

Your review is very much appreciated and we're glad to hear everything is going well for you! Since we fill jobs for facilities coast-to-coast, vacancies for travelers are completely reliant on the local market. If it's a strong market, then facilities will rely on us far less than areas where there's a very small market of therapists but a high need for travelers. If you ever decide to see the rest of the U.S., we've got some pretty awesome packages waiting for you!

Great place to work!
Recruitment Consultant (Current Employee) –  Orlando, FLAugust 24, 2017
Great work environment where everybody is almost family and is always looking to help each other. You definitely stay busy which is a good thing and the benefits the company have to offer are great. The best company I have worked for by far.
Pros
Great work environment, great management, flexible
Cons
Good company that has appears to place the well being of the therapist first.
Speech-Language Pathologist (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLJune 26, 2018
Very good company to work for. My recruiter periodically called me to check on how the contract company was treating me. Always gave me the freedom to contact them whenever necessary. Worked hard to find me work within my living area.
July 2, 2018

Thank you for the feedback, this is awesome. These are expectations we set with every traveler, so it's encouraging to hear we're delivering on our promise.

Great Travel Company
Travel Therapist (Former Employee) –  McAllen, TXJuly 3, 2018
Was a great company to work for. Enjoyed my travel assignment with the company. The only reason I left was to take a full time position when travel assignment ended. Would definitely go back to them if I decided to travel again
July 9, 2018

Thank you for your kind words! You're welcome back, anytime. And, not just because you said nice things. :)

Jackson therapies was a good place to work but not enough contracts, friendly staff and management.
Contract Physical Therapist (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLJuly 1, 2018
Jackson Therapy Partners was a good employer and friendly staff. But at the time was employed, they were unable to provide consistent contracts that met my skills and experience.
July 2, 2018

We appreciate your kind words! We'd love to understand better what jobs weren't available to you since the travel market for Physical Therapists is really strong, right now. Is there a specific specialty you're working inside (i.e. hand therapy) or is there a specific city or region you want to stay inside that has limited the opportunities available to you? We'd love additional insight (if you get a chance). We're concerned there may have been a miscommunication from our side. Thank you, again!!

Great first travel assignment
Speech Pathologist (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLJuly 9, 2018
I didn't know what to expect when starting with a travel company.
Jackson Therapy Partners was very helpful, well organized and a great company overall.

Highly recommend them
July 16, 2018

We hope you enjoyed your assignment!! Thank you, thank you for leaving us this feedback. It's means a lot to us.

No help when contract ended
Contractual employee (Former Employee) –  ex employeeJanuary 9, 2014
I loved working with my students on my contract at the special education school but as the school year ended my anxiety rose and rose. Then the year was over and I was out of a job and my benefits were terminated. I slipped at home and broke my leg and was unemployable for the next 6 months. I received no help whatsoever in obtaining a next contract when I was able to resume working.
Pros
Cons
No help getting a next contract
Execellent Staffing Company!
Speech-Languag Pathologist (Current Employee)May 24, 2011
I have completed multiple contracts as a therapist for Jackson Therapy Partners. The benefits and salary are top notch. My recruiter is fabulous! I consider myself a Jackson employee. When I am finishing a contract, I automatically go to Jackson for my next contract. I no longer "shop around!" My recruiter listens to what I want and makes traveling therapy a great work experience!
Travel COTA position throughout MA
COTA (Current Employee) –  Orlando, FLJune 16, 2016
Excellent travel company, great communication. 13 week assignments to treat patients per OTR plan of care. Opportunity to work in a variety of settings to determine best fit, or experience new population.
Pros
Top salary, opportunity to work at various settings
Cons
Long travel hours, uncertainty of next position start date due to nature of travel therapy.
poor communication with recruiter
Occupational Therapist (Former Employee) –  Laurens, SCFebruary 14, 2018
The company kept reassigning me to recruiters when my first recruiter left. They did not communicate with me what my options were for job placements. They seemed to work with me at their convenience. The work culture was not transparent.
Pros
lots of placements
Cons
poor communication, no continuity of communication
February 19, 2018

Thank you for letting us know about this obvious failure on our part. Therapists are the cornerstone of our company, so it concerns us greatly to hear of your experience. We have taken your feedback to heart and are currently examining our transition process. We appreciate you taking the time to fill-out this review and would love a second chance at proving how important you are to us.

Productive and fun place to work
Recruiting Cunsultant (Current Employee) –  Orlando, FLAugust 25, 2017
I have worked at Jackson Therapy Partners for just over a month now and could not be happier. The management is great, the people are friendly, and the overall environment is what you would want working for a large staffing company. We care about our clients and clinicians because the people at Jackson are caring people. We continue to work hard and learn new things on a daily to grow and better our company to provide the best service for the people we work with daily. I am truly thankful to work at JTP.
Mgrs/recruiters were great. It's nice to have a person to count on when away from home. They were always there for me
Physical Therapist Assistant (Former Employee) –  Indiana travelerJanuary 18, 2018
Jackson was a great place to work with awesome recruiters/managers. Working on contract was the same daily activities as would be expected with a perm, position. Except you also get variety of people and settings.
Pros
travel, variety of settings, meet new people, vastly increase your circle of therapists, to consult with even after assignment is over
Cons
being away from home, there may not be another contract assignment when yours is through, to allow you continuous employment
January 19, 2018

Thank you so much for providing this insight! We love that you were able to make connections with other therapists while on assignment. We also appreciate your feedback in the "Cons" section and understand completely why you'd be disappointed when a job in the area you want to travel to isn't available. With hundreds of jobs across the U.S. a lot of travelers will take an assignment somewhere else in the region until a job in their favorite area(s) opens up. We hope your journey is a rewarding one!

Great support
Traveling Occupational Therapist (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXApril 3, 2018
The staff at Jackson Therapy Partners are extremely supportive which is very helpful as one is relocating when taking a travel position. I felt at ease with my decision to travel and it was a great experience and ultimately changed my life for the better.
April 9, 2018

Making the decision to start traveling can be overwhelming, so hearing that we helped make that transition easier is music to our ears. Thank you for taking the time to remind us of the impact we can have on peoples lives. We're thrilled to hear how well yours is going.

Competitive salary
Traveling physical therapist assistant (Former Employee) –  Hemphill, TXDecember 30, 2014
Company offered good benefits and competitive salary. Work environments were friendly and help was just a question away.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Jackson Therapy Partners. Our community is ready to answer.

Jackson Therapy Partners Reviews by Location