Jackson Therapy Partners

Jackson Therapy Partners Employee Reviews

United States76 reviews
Easy to contact if I need assistance. Supportive and hard working staff. Knowledgeable about work responsibilities and duties.Friendly staff. Keeps up with changes in the health care industry.
April 6, 2020
What great feedback! Thank you for taking the time to leave us your insight about key components of a traveling therapist's journey into traveling therapy. Our recruiters strive to be available 24/7 to their therapists, and they meet together weekly to discuss industry shifts and changes. We sincerely appreciate your input.
I was blessed to have Jackson Therapy Partners as my first company. They molded me into the physical therapist that I am now. They took great care of me during my transitional, early phases.
April 6, 2020
We're speechless. What incredible feedback. Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your experience at Jackson. Skilled therapists like you are the heartbeat of our company, so helping therapists transition into traveling is deeply important to us and to our team of recruiters. We're so glad you're part of the Jackson family.
Very friendly, easy to reach and answers all questions. They are very thorough and communication is easy. They give options and make sure all your questions are answered. They take good care of their employees.
March 23, 2020
Thank you for taking the time to leave us such a positive review! We love our team of recruiters and their commitment to place therapists in the places they love and in the jobs they want most.
Jackson is just one of many companies that spam job boards, listing positions in any and every town. I constantly see job postings for my city, but when I reach out, the job is actually in a city hundreds of miles away. They're not the only company that does this, but be warned: they're trying to get you to take undesirable positions by spamming more desirable locations.
March 23, 2020
This is a common misunderstanding, so we really appreciate the opportunity to address this misconception directly. We never post a job in one city in order to get candidates to take a job in another city. It would actually work against us to post jobs this way. Job seekers are looking for specific jobs in specific cities. The misconception occurs because we are a travel therapy company with thousands of jobs opening and closing daily in locations coast-to-coast. It's extremely common to have a job open in the morning and close by lunch. Unfortunately, the job boards usually take 24 hours to update. And, the job boards who scrape our site in order to to have a broader scope of jobs (without our subscription) don't have any obligation to anyone to take them down. So, unfortunately, some of our jobs linger online for months without our knowledge and without our permission. Those job boards leave the impression that we're advertising those jobs when in fact we'e not. Thank you again for this review. We sincerely appreciate your concern for other job seekers.
I had a good experience with Jackson Therapy Partners. I found a full time position through them. I worked as a travel therapist which led to a great full time position.
March 23, 2020
We appreciate you taking the time to leave us your feedback! Our goal has always been to help therapists work as travelers for as long as they want, even to help them build a career out of it. But, when they're ready to settle down in one location, it's our greatest joy to help them find the permanent job in the place they love most.
Job seekers rely on your experience.
Nice people good recruiter but limited with jobs not as much good pay far as housing and general pay. Hard to find job in setting you like. But overall nice people and I had an excellent recruiter
March 23, 2020
Thank you for taking the time to leave us your feedback, it's important to us. The therapy job market has shifted in the last few years and as a result, positions in some settings have lessened while positions in others have increased exponentially. It sounds like the setting you prefer has caused you some frustration and we're sorry to hear that. As it relates to compensation, we benchmark our pay and benefits throughout the year so that our therapists are paid fairly, feel valued and stay with us. Regarding your complaint about housing, we actually don't own any company housing or homes. We do partner with a widely used, reputable third-party housing vendor to provide you with housing options should you not want to secure housing on your own. We're so glad that overall, you had a good experience with one of our amazing recruiters.
Recruiters were active and genuinely concerned that you were out on the field. If you chose this profession then definitely watch out for the hidden costs including your city taxes that must be paid
December 18, 2019
Thank you so much for your 5 star review, we're thrilled to hear about your experience. Regarding "hidden" costs, we hope you'll give us a little more insight into what those expenses might have been or in what city you were living. As you know, our recruiters care about their therapists and we don't want you - or anyone else - paying any kind of fee that you - or we - don't know about up front. Thank you again for your thoughtful review!
Worked on a contract. Contract was cut short and difficult to find another job. Company will haggle on compensation and per diem. Recommend have every thing in writing and don't take a contract unless garunteed hours.
I worked only a short time as a contract pt for jackson therapy partners
Staff at jtp were helpful with orientation and understanding when I needed to end my contract early
July 15, 2019
We're so glad to hear things went smoothly! We'd love to learn more about the 3 stars; it sounds like something may need improvement. We'd love to get your insight if you get a chance. Feel free to update your review or email Rochelle at rwheeler@jacksontherapy.com. Thank you, again!
The traveling position I had at Jackson Therapy was great! I was able to do the job I had envisioned and full-filled my dreams at the time. Unfortunately, I had to relocate and take a full-time job.
Pros
good contracts!
Cons
-not knowing when my next "gig" was going to be traveling
June 3, 2019
We're so glad to hear that we've been a part of your ability to achieve your dreams! This totally makes our day. Your "con" makes us want to understand better what jobs weren't available to you since it caused you to feel unsure about your next gig. We ask because the travel market for Physical Therapists is not only strong, we've got PT jobs in every state with hundreds of openings every day. So, if you ever think about getting back into it, travel therapy allows you to work year-round in back-to-back contracts with steady pay and benefits while visiting and living in your favorite places. You let us know when you're ready to come back. We'd love to have you!!
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Jackson Therapy Partners?
Worked for the company 10+ years. Great people until new management came in, then there was no one left that I had worked with before. A question came up, and instead of looking at my history with the company, I was thrown under the bus. Would not recommend them to anyone now.
Pros
Lousy new management.
Cons
Lousy new recruiters.
June 4, 2019
We really appreciate you taking the time to give us insight into your experience and sincerely apologize for the encounter you describe. To be honest, your review has caught us a little off guard since our team is very protective of our therapists, and because we haven't experienced any major management changes. In fact, just recently we sent several therapists appreciation gifts due to their 10+ years with Jackson. So, we'd truly like to gain more information into the encounter you had with our team so that we can take steps to resolve it and hopefully gain the opportunity to show you our appreciation. Please feel free to reach out (anonymously or otherwise) to Rochelle at 407.308.3903 or rwheeler@jacksontherapy.com.
Jackson Therapies was well represented by my recruiter, always checked in, could contact anytime, friendly, professional, and easy to work with. Worked hard to help locate new postions.
May 6, 2019
Thank you so much for giving us this feedback! Our recruiters love what they do, so we are thrilled to hear that you experienced it first hand.
They trained me well and guided me to have the most incredible first job experience. My contract has ended with them and I would recommend them to anyone.
January 14, 2019
Thank you for taking the time to let us know how we're doing!!
They were professional and honest. They are standard in what they offer when compared to most other companies. Overall staff very fast at handling needs.
Pros
you get to travel
Cons
no vacation time or 401k
March 23, 2020
We appreciate hearing your feedback, thank you for taking the time to leave it. It's important to us to place therapists into open positions as quickly as possible, and especially when they're ready to make the move. We always hope to exceed "standard" which is why we continue to expand our offerings for therapists that now include teletherapy and significant growth in settings in every state. To your comment about the 401k, we in fact do offer a 401k with a company match to all of our therapists. And in regards to vacation time, we love that travel therapy allows for vacation time several times a year, for any period of time, should the therapist elect it. We're excited to help our therapists establish whatever vacation time they need throughout the year, it's in fact, a significant perk in travel therapy. Thank you, again.
I didn't know what to expect when starting with a travel company.
Jackson Therapy Partners was very helpful, well organized and a great company overall.

Highly recommend them
July 16, 2018
We hope you enjoyed your assignment!! Thank you, thank you for leaving us this feedback. It's means a lot to us.
Was a great company to work for. Enjoyed my travel assignment with the company. The only reason I left was to take a full time position when travel assignment ended. Would definitely go back to them if I decided to travel again
July 9, 2018
Thank you for your kind words! You're welcome back, anytime. And, not just because you said nice things. :)
Jackson Therapy Partners was a good employer and friendly staff. But at the time was employed, they were unable to provide consistent contracts that met my skills and experience.
July 2, 2018
We appreciate your kind words! We'd love to understand better what jobs weren't available to you since the travel market for Physical Therapists is really strong, right now. Is there a specific specialty you're working inside (i.e. hand therapy) or is there a specific city or region you want to stay inside that has limited the opportunities available to you? We'd love additional insight (if you get a chance). We're concerned there may have been a miscommunication from our side. Thank you, again!!
Very good company to work for. My recruiter periodically called me to check on how the contract company was treating me. Always gave me the freedom to contact them whenever necessary. Worked hard to find me work within my living area.
July 2, 2018
Thank you for the feedback, this is awesome. These are expectations we set with every traveler, so it's encouraging to hear we're delivering on our promise.
Contract Therapy company that has connections to place you immediately when work is available. Support from your recruiter and the credentialing department is excellent. Solid benefits offered. Skilled settings typically contract at 30+ hours week but 40 hours not guaranteed.
June 11, 2018
Wow, thank you!! This makes our day. We're so glad our team is giving you the support you deserve.
My recruiter is the best. Management is very easy to work with, however, they have limited jobs at locations close to the city or in the city where I prefer to be in. But overall, it is a great company and would recommend to my colleagues
June 4, 2018
Your review is very much appreciated and we're glad to hear everything is going well for you! Since we fill jobs for facilities coast-to-coast, vacancies for travelers are completely reliant on the local market. If it's a strong market, then facilities will rely on us far less than areas where there's a very small market of therapists but a high need for travelers. If you ever decide to see the rest of the U.S., we've got some pretty awesome packages waiting for you!
The staff at Jackson Therapy Partners are extremely supportive which is very helpful as one is relocating when taking a travel position. I felt at ease with my decision to travel and it was a great experience and ultimately changed my life for the better.
April 9, 2018
Making the decision to start traveling can be overwhelming, so hearing that we helped make that transition easier is music to our ears. Thank you for taking the time to remind us of the impact we can have on peoples lives. We're thrilled to hear how well yours is going.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Jackson Therapy Partners. Our community is ready to answer.