Jacksonville Jaguars Employee Reviews

Corporate Partnerships Intern (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLMay 4, 2018
Great management that supports their employees and does everything they can do help them succeed. Learned a lot as it was my first ever office job. Highly recommended.
Friendly, people focused environment
Account Manager (Current Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLMarch 26, 2018
The Jacksonville Jaguars organization is a great place to start a career. Management is open and accommodating. Our human resources department is top notch.
Hey- You work for the Jags!
Jax Pack Marketing (Current Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLMarch 10, 2018
It was a pleasure working on the Jax Pack! My only suggestion would be to give them some type of perks i.e. merch discounts or an allotment of tickets for the season.Granted it is PT- but they serve as a face of the Jags and its fun but challenging work to develop new leads at events without any perks.
Fun place to work, everyone is friendly and helpful.
Guest Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLJanuary 29, 2018
Working for the Jaguars is a fun, fast paced job! Everyone is very collaborative and willing to help out with any situation. Dealing with the fans is not always easy, but for the most part they make the experience even more fun.
I am a seasonal part-time employee & I love working here.
Game-day Radio Producer (Current Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLSeptember 28, 2017
I am a seasonal part-time employee and work game-day during the NFL season. The atmosphere is exciting and everyone I work with is very supportive. I really enjoy working here.
Jaguars Organization
Sr. Sales Manager, Season & Premium Sales (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLJuly 31, 2017
Franchise has undergone major changes under new ownership. It is a staple of the community and has the support of the entire region. Hardest part of the job is finding revenue streams within business sector.
great company!
Customer service (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLJuly 18, 2017
They were a lot of fun to work for. even though it was part time I enjoyed my self working for the NFL team as a cashier. I was pregnant at the time and they accommodated me as far as giving me chairs and PLENTY of breaks.
Jags
Operations Internship (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLJuly 6, 2017
I learned a lot from my time with the Jaguars. They people who work there are curious, professional and enjoyable. I hope nothing but the best for them.
Jaguars is the best place to work!
Fan Experience Intern (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLMay 7, 2017
The culture is very family-based. I would recommend them to anyone that is interested in working in sport. My experience was with the Jaguars was the best and i would do it all over again if i received the chance to.
Great Team
Guest Services Representative (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLMarch 6, 2017
Working for the Jags is awesome. The people are cool and you get to see some of the players too. I lived far away from Jacksonville so the travel sucked.
Amazing internship
Strength & Conditioning Intern (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLMarch 5, 2017
This internship was one of the greatest experiences ever. I was able to work directly with many of the same professional athletes I watched on Sunday afternoons.
it was fine
Receptionist / Administration (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLFebruary 24, 2017
it was great, good people, leaders were nice to learn from. The momentum was always up when winning and non existing when losing. good company. good benefits
Overall an excellent professional experience.
ACCOUNTING MANAGER (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLDecember 7, 2016
Exposed to accounting for several different types of books needed to be accessed and reported. For example, separate financial statements with a completely different set of rules and guidelines in order to be in compliance with the National Football League, Players Counsel and Collective Bargaining Agreement.
great
worker (Current Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLDecember 6, 2016
everything is great i haven't come across a problem yet, everyone is there to help and the team is great, nobody gets left behind
Great ownership
Football Operations Intern (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLJanuary 28, 2016
Great internship, people very friendly and made you feel part of everything going on. Couldn't say enough good things about this franchise. Learned so much
Pros
All positive
Cons
Pay
Fun. Fast paced position.
Suite Runner/Hospitality Host (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLDecember 18, 2015
Fun position. Game day NFL atmosphere. very fast paced and communicated with many people in different departments of organization.
Productive and great place to work.
Seasonal Game Day & Event Staff Assistant (Current Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLOctober 2, 2015
Great organization to work for. Treated the employees very well. Gave employees plenty of breaks. Made sure employees had enough to drink at all times.
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
N/a
Fun Place to work
Ticket Sale Consultant (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLSeptember 1, 2015
I really enjoyed working for the Jacksonville Jaguars because it was a great opportunity to not only work for a Professional Football team but I gained experience in sales and learned from some of the best sales people in the game. Love the perks that was offered as an employee and the atmosphere was amazing. However, the management was a little unprofessional would be my only bad thing to say about this company. Overall, amazing organization to work for and would recommend anybody to them.
Pros
Great perks and amazing work environment
Cons
Poor management
Best team to work for...
Equipment Manager (Intern) (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLJuly 29, 2015
Best experience in my professional career! Was able to travel to London and partake in gameday operations for a top notch run NFL organization.
Nfl
Professional Athlete (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLJuly 21, 2015
It was fun while it lasted. Was able to live out my dream. Unfortunately it was cut short due to injury.
Typical day included workout session for an hour and a half. We would then go into meetings. Following that is practice and Lunch. We would then have more meetings.
Pros
meals
Cons
job security