Jacobus Consulting Employee Reviews

No support
Sr. Management Consultant (Former Employee) –  Rancho Santa Margarita, CANovember 7, 2018
I was told I would get support and training because this was a new type of role for me. They were well aware and I did not get when requested. I requested it but did not get help. I felt thrown under the bus
Healthcare Consulting Opportunity
DIRECTOR OF SALES (Former Employee) –  Irvine, CAMarch 22, 2018
Fast paced IT, Clinical and Revenue Cycle consulting firm with a large concentration of clients on the West Coast. Challenging environment operationally
Great Company, Long Hours
Consultant (Current Employee) –  Irvine, CAOctober 13, 2016
Leadership genuinely cares for employees and there are a host of programs throughout the company to both support and acknowledge employee achievement. The nature of the work requires travel for most positions and some of these locations are remote, making travel long and difficult. Because of the travel, it can be a challenge to maintain a reasonable sense of a private life outside of work. Communication can be challenging, but is an issue for most companies and again, leadership genuinely cares about getting this right, even if they fail occasionally.
Pros
Compensation, culture
Cons
Work life balance
Wonderful Place to Work
Director (Current Employee) –  CaliforniaSeptember 19, 2016
I have worked with Jacobus for several years now and have been able to get to know the leadership and a lot of the consultants. I have found that the leadership really cares about the people who work here. As in any company, there are times when communication could be better, but you can see that they try, and they want to do the right thing, which I really appreciate it.
I have been able to grow in the company and advance in my career. The CEO is so involved with our clients and with the consultants, which has been different from other companies I have worked for. I appreciate that. It is a great company and a great culture!
Pros
CEO involvement, Core Values, Talented Co-Workers
Cons
Some times communication, but usually it is good.
Amazing place to work
Outpatient/Emergency Room (Facility) Medical Coder (Former Employee) –  Remote coderMarch 4, 2016
I greatly enjoyed my time working for Jacobus. Everyone is great and they really show their appreciation for their employees. I am sad that I was laid off due to lack of work, but I wish them the best!
Supportive and very competent staff
Senior Consultant - CIO (Former Employee) –  Santa Margarita, CAAugust 4, 2015
Very knowledgeable in revenue cycle improvement for health care entities. Solid management leaders all willing to support each other. Good emphasis on work - life balance.
Great Company
Senior Management Consultant (Former Employee) –  Santa Margarita, CASeptember 23, 2014
This is a great company to work for. Employees like each other and are collaborative. Management was very receptive to employee input and needs. Strong values.
Pros
Fun environment
Cons
Lack of steady contracts