Jagged Peak Employee Reviews

Jagged peak
Packaging (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLSeptember 27, 2018
Crazy place. No training. No structure. No compensation. No advancement. Difficult to find mangers. Never in the same position. Constantly being moved to different places in the warehouse
Fun working place
Assembly Worker (Current Employee) –  Saint Petersburg, FLAugust 23, 2018
This is good company i want to work full time but they don't have more job hours. Some time they have work some time not so that why I don't like because I need a work.
Great company culture
Inventory Control (Current Employee) –  Saint Petersburg, FLJune 17, 2018
Loved my team members, Jagged Peak cares about their employees and believe in what they are doing. The collaborative attitude makes the monotone shift bearable.
Chill
Receptionist / Office Manager (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLJune 14, 2018
It was pretty neutral, everyone is friendly. Never had any real issues, still have no clue till this day why I was laid off when the CEO didn't know or approve.
Action Packed Ad-Hoc environment
Support Specialist (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLMarch 14, 2018
Typical day is to sift through 1000+ emails and find your emails from the clients your assigned. Work on the issues for your clients if that be looking at error logs, server logs or the xml/edi message sent, fix the issue and process the file again. Continue to monitor email and have a 15 minute response time to the emails. I would also need to assist other team members. Have weekly calls with clients as well off-shore team members. Assist other teams with configuring the software environment or setup sandbox accounts for each new client. Work after hours as needed due to message volume.

I learned to manage time better and know what tasks need to be completed first and when I had some extra time for others. I learned more about the eCommerce business, integration between several systems, xml, edi and json messages, how to set up payment authorize systems and developer accounts.

Management is over all good except that there are times where the excepted balance between work and home is more heavily on work than home. Expecting to at times work 12 hour days some till 2 or 3 AM and then be in the office again in the morning. At times members would work over 80 hours in a week to meet deadlines. I felt that this should have been rewarded and was not. Many things were promised but never delivered. The Executive Team was very good and had a handle on things.

Culture was very demanding but rewarding. I have assisted in bringing on several clients and helping increase the clients overall sales sometimes by 300%

My hardest part of the job was the lack of care
  more... to have training in place and the expectation of hit the ground running. A lot of my team members stated that they do not seem to understand things and expect this to be easy. I assured them that every day something new is learned and that they will understand with time how the software works for each client as there were several different ways to do things.

The things that I liked about my job was to build the relationships with the clients and grow with them. This gave me more pride in the work we were doing and knowing that we were the best and that we were making a difference. When clients grow we also grow as a company.
Its an okay starter job
Maintenance Assistant (Former Employee) –  Saint Petersburg, FLJanuary 23, 2018
It doesnt pay enough and you are on your feet all day. The warehouse is very hot in the middle of the summer. My manager was nice though so that's a plus
Lack of Leadership and defined roles
unanimous (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLNovember 28, 2017
Jagged Peak lacks executive leadership. The executive team does not share information with the rest of the organization and they don't usually agree on anything. They create a stressful environment for the administrative staff. Technology and Operations are divided and leadership makes unrealistic promises to the clients and then put the pressure on the teams to make things happen last minute.

They do not define roles or train staff, the company throws people into their jobs and doesn't usually provide performance feedback. There is a lot of closed door conversations that affect the teams but it's only discussed at the COO and VP levels.

There is no company initiatives or strategic plans. It's a day by day what ever the customer says organization .
Productive, learned different things
Packer/Shipper (Former Employee) –  St. Petersburg, FLJuly 22, 2017
My over all experience at jagged peak was not too bad I have learned how to ship packages print labels I enjoyed it a lot it was just not something I was planing on doing my whole life
Pros
had to bring own lunch
Cons
30 min lunch break and then 15 min break
Fun place to work at.
Warehouse Associate (Former Employee) –  St. Petersburg, FLJuly 19, 2017
The best warehouse I have ever worked at also I love the assembly line that they had that good company also I like how to company manage every worker in there.
Great work place.
Packer/Shipper (Former Employee) –  St. Petersburg, FLJuly 6, 2017
Great place to work I started as a contractor and got hired on full time my pay was great and even greater when the holidays came around great staff to work with
Learned to make judgement decisions
Inventory Associate (Former Employee) –  St Petersburg Beach, FLMarch 15, 2017
Overall a good experience. Met interesting people of diverse backgrounds and countries. Wished I could have spoken Spanish and Cuban dialects more fluently.
Over all good
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Saint Petersburg, FLJanuary 11, 2017
The job was well presented to me and shown good explaining to me, of what i have to do while i worked there. I can say that it i had an opertunity to work the job again i will work the job again.
Pros
2, 15 minutes and 1, 30 minute breakes
Everybody is very productive and works together in getting the job done!
Offie Assistant (Current Employee) –  Saint Petersburg, FLSeptember 4, 2016
A typical day at work starts at a "Good Morning" and a very welcoming experience. No body ever seems to be in a bad mood. Everyone seems to be happy to be at work and to start their day.

In all my experience in working with employers/employees, I have never experienced such a fun, fulfilled day. Getting things done in a timely manner and everyone working together to get things accomplished before the days end.

Since the day I walked in the door, I still have not heard one employee or employer complain. It just seems that everybody knows what there job is and gets it done.

Everyone is friendly, smiles and works very hard. To me, it almost seems like a family to me. Caring individuals!
Pros
Great atmosphere, everybody contributes and the job gets done no matter what!
Cons
At this time, I do not have any Cons.
Lack of work life balance
Software Test Analyst (Current Employee) –  Saint Petersburg, FLJuly 20, 2016
It started out good. Then it slid down hill.

Everything is high priority. Excessive OT, with out comp time. Sink or swim with no life guard. People are knowledgeable, but they are busy putting out fires to help you much.

Lack of tools to do job. Low amount of resources.
Pros
n/a
Cons
listed above
No work life balance
Software Support Consultant (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLJuly 14, 2016
only stayed 3 months never got trained asked repeatedly for help no support if you haven't been there for at least 3 years you will know nothing and have to learn on your own. Worked directly with the CEOs and they still were not responsive.
very hard working and strives for success
tradein- advisor (Current Employee) –  petersburg, RUJune 29, 2016
staying busy to make the day go by fast
leanred how to process coffee machines
management is doing ok
co workers are sociable and respectful
really just staying on task
Pros
snack machines
productive workplace
Shipping Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Saint Petersburg, FLMay 2, 2016
productive work place stayed busy had to put my two weeks notice in and move back to Ocala florida and started working at cheney brother's
Great client list, great location. No advancement/ structured training
Help Desk Support Specialist (Former Employee) –  Tampa Bay, FLDecember 22, 2015
Hardest part of the job is getting a person/resource to assist you with a current issue. Its 80% of the time a "figure it out" type of environment and little to no training.

Hardest part of the job: Frustration in wanting to help but you cant because you were never taught what to do.
Pros
Looks great on a resume
Cons
No training structure, bad attitudes, high stress with unreachable deadlines
Stressful
Team Lead (Current Employee) –  St. petersbrug FLJuly 27, 2015
This company was fun at first until we had a change in management. Once they see you are able to do something they will drain the life out of
Easy, fun, enjoyable.
Picker and Packer (Former Employee) –  Saint Petersburg, FLJune 26, 2015
As long as you keep on your job, management is great! Co-workers were awesome and we always had a fun time. No real hard parts to this job, but the most enjoyable was break.