Jalan Facial Spa Employee Reviews

Relaxed environment with team work and skill building
Concierge / Massage Therapist (Current Employee) –  Denver, COSeptember 16, 2018
Nice and relaxed spa, but also be on your toes. I enjoy all the strong women that I work with and for. Team work makes the dream work. All of the girls are so nice and helpful.
Pros
great staff, good hours, spa perks
Inspiring atmostphere, great opportunity to grow.
Asst. Spa Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Denver, COSeptember 18, 2017
The owners are incredibly bright and experienced in the industry, with over 60 locations throughout Southeast Asia. Since this is a fairly new company, there is a ton of opportunity to grow. For me, the team has a positive energy to work alongside so I'm happy to see my coworkers every day.
Pros
Opportunities to grow, supportive team, incentives, great location
Official response from Jalan Facial Spa
July 5, 2018

We're so thankful for you and it has been such a privilege to see your growth within the company!

A relaxed, easy going and wonderful place that I would recommend to anyone at this moment. Indeed the best establishment I've ever worked at.
Massage Therapist (Current Employee) –  Denver, COSeptember 15, 2017
Jalan is the absolute best. They give all types of wonderful benefits and work well with anything that may come up with your schedule. Everyone is friendly and awesome, if anything is broken or needs replaced they hop on the situation. Everyone is so egar to help in anyway and never is there a bad vibe - I just abeolutely love it.
Pros
Non-stressful environment, steady pay and work schedule, great benefits
Cons
Wish it would pay more but we are new so I understand
Official response from Jalan Facial Spa
July 5, 2018

We appreciate your contribution to Jalan and being here for all of our guests. We wouldn't be where we are today without you being a part of the team!

Want to know more about Jalan Facial Spa?

Ask a question

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Jalan Facial Spa. Our community is ready to answer.

Jalan Facial Spa Reviews by Job Title