Jamba Juice Franchise (Blended Star) Employee Reviews

hard work and a lot of laughs
Cashier (Current Employee) –  Los Angeles, CASeptember 21, 2018
In all the job is very easy, but it always keeps me on my toes sometimes i am able to take home some smoothies as well which makes it all worth it. In all i love Jamba Juice.
Cashier and Team Member (Current Employee) –  Hayward, CASeptember 12, 2018
It was productive sometimes if people did their job. And it was a cool work environment sometimes but it was only if things went right. But otherwise it’s ok job but it’s what it is.
Very fast paced, good staff makes time fly by
Jamba Juice Team Member (Former Employee) –  Roseville, CAJune 29, 2018
At my location I had a great staff who were easy and fun to work with, the manager wasn’t the best at he time so sometimes the orders were off and we’d run out of supplies faster than normal which was irritating
Fast paced place to work
Team Member (Former Employee) –  Orem, UTJune 12, 2018
The other workers were great. Everyone was fun to around. The general manager didn't know super well what she was doing. She wasn't the most pleasant person to be around.
Delegate, Obligate, and Time Manage.
Shift Manager (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAJune 9, 2018
Achieving a role in leading projects educated myself mentally; work related and personally.

What it was like to delegate my shifts and perform a healthy work environment, guest satisfactory, and the business success.

Obligate priorities and areas of urgency.

Time Manage with a game plan for every shift.
Pros
Free Smoothie, Healthier life style, delicious snacks.
Cons
Store always cold.
Fun, fast-paced environment with relaxed lulls inbetween
Team Member (Former Employee) –  Clinton, UTMay 13, 2018
This job was actually very fun and I enjoyed every part about it. I loved making smoothies, all my coworkers were very nice, and all of the shift leads were kind and friendly and were very patient with me when I first started out. I never had any problems with customers, and the hardest part of the job was closing in the evening when you have to do all the cleaning. The management at the location I worked at was poor at best. They often spread lies and rumors about what other employees said about each other, which caused a lot of contention and disagreement within the store family. They also tended to make promises and then never keep them. I had been promised a raise, which I never got. I had been promised to be trained to become a shift lead, which never happened. That was the only part that was really frustrating about the job. If you are someone who has never had a job before, I would highly recommend this job. It was easy and enjoyable and most of the people are incredible.
Productive and fun with great smoothies.
Team Member (Former Employee) –  Canton, MIApril 22, 2018
Amazing staff with essential skills to learn from this business. From being taught all these skills never came a across as boring. Always included fun times with good learning experiences.
Pros
Great company with amazing staff and great products.
Cons
It had to close.
Jamba Review
Shift Leader/Manager (Current Employee) –  Newport Beach, CAMarch 15, 2018
A typical day at Jamba Juice always stared by preparing great tasting products for our guest. Jamba Juice in Newport Beach is in a food court surrounded by a lot of business in which those business bring lots of regular. Our crew build wonderful bonds in which makes our job a lot more joyful.
Pros
Free Small Smoothie
Cons
Low hours during holidays
Overall helpful experience
Team Member (Former Employee) –  El Cerrito, CAJanuary 7, 2018
At Jamba Juice the environment that was produced always was very cooperative. If you needed help in certain stations teamates would always give you advice for a better result in the future. At times employment would be low due to amount if call offs, so the helpful environment lowered significantly and made it more stressful for other employees.
Pros
50% off to employees, friends and family
Cons
Unresponsible employees
Enjoyable while always being productive
Team Member (Former Employee) –  San Bernardino, CASeptember 8, 2017
I enjoyed the fast paced yet , relaxed services we gave to customers. Everyone was helpful and were dependable with schedules. I fit right in with this workplace being that you have to be outgoing and that's how I consider myself . I feel like I'm adaptable to all environments.
Pros
Great discounts
Amazing fruity environment
Team Member (Part-time) (Former Employee) –  Denver, COAugust 29, 2017
Oh gosh! I loved working here at Jamba Juice. Best job I ever had. My daily routine here consisted of setting everything out for the day, greeting customers, and blending fruit in to a drinkable pulp. Also, I would restock and refill through out the day. The experience working here was stellar!

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Jamba Juice Franchise (Blended Star). Our community is ready to answer.

4.2