Jamba Juice Franchise (Blended Star) Employee Reviews for Team Member

Fun, fast-paced environment with relaxed lulls inbetween
Team Member (Former Employee) –  Clinton, UTMay 13, 2018
This job was actually very fun and I enjoyed every part about it. I loved making smoothies, all my coworkers were very nice, and all of the shift leads were kind and friendly and were very patient with me when I first started out. I never had any problems with customers, and the hardest part of the job was closing in the evening when you have to do all the cleaning. The management at the location I worked at was poor at best. They often spread lies and rumors about what other employees said about each other, which caused a lot of contention and disagreement within the store family. They also tended to make promises and then never keep them. I had been promised a raise, which I never got. I had been promised to be trained to become a shift lead, which never happened. That was the only part that was really frustrating about the job. If you are someone who has never had a job before, I would highly recommend this job. It was easy and enjoyable and most of the people are incredible.
Productive and fun with great smoothies.
Team Member (Former Employee) –  Canton, MIApril 22, 2018
Amazing staff with essential skills to learn from this business. From being taught all these skills never came a across as boring. Always included fun times with good learning experiences.
Pros
Great company with amazing staff and great products.
Cons
It had to close.
Overall helpful experience
Team Member (Former Employee) –  El Cerrito, CAJanuary 7, 2018
At Jamba Juice the environment that was produced always was very cooperative. If you needed help in certain stations teamates would always give you advice for a better result in the future. At times employment would be low due to amount if call offs, so the helpful environment lowered significantly and made it more stressful for other employees.
Pros
50% off to employees, friends and family
Cons
Unresponsible employees
Enjoyable while always being productive
Team Member (Former Employee) –  San Bernardino, CASeptember 8, 2017
I enjoyed the fast paced yet , relaxed services we gave to customers. Everyone was helpful and were dependable with schedules. I fit right in with this workplace being that you have to be outgoing and that's how I consider myself . I feel like I'm adaptable to all environments.
Pros
Great discounts