Jamba Juice Franchise (Blended Star) Employee Review

View all Jamba Juice Franchise (Blended Star) reviews

Fun, fast-paced environment with relaxed lulls inbetween
Team Member (Former Employee) –  Clinton, UTMay 13, 2018
This job was actually very fun and I enjoyed every part about it. I loved making smoothies, all my coworkers were very nice, and all of the shift leads were kind and friendly and were very patient with me when I first started out. I never had any problems with customers, and the hardest part of the job was closing in the evening when you have to do all the cleaning. The management at the location I worked at was poor at best. They often spread lies and rumors about what other employees said about each other, which caused a lot of contention and disagreement within the store family. They also tended to make promises and then never keep them. I had been promised a raise, which I never got. I had been promised to be trained to become a shift lead, which never happened. That was the only part that was really frustrating about the job. If you are someone who has never had a job before, I would highly recommend this job. It was easy and enjoyable and most of the people are incredible.

Other Jamba Juice Franchise (Blended Star) Employee Reviews

productive and fun environment
Cashier/Customer Service (Current Employee) –  Denver, COMay 23, 2019
my manager is very strict about customer service so we have to be on our A game. However on the other hand she is really fun to work with. When there is an issue, she does not shout at us in front of customers, she speaks to us at the end of the shift to tell us where we went wrong and how we can improve.
Pros
employee discount
Cons
short breaks
hard work and a lot of laughs
Cashier (Current Employee) –  Los Angeles, CASeptember 21, 2018
In all the job is very easy, but it always keeps me on my toes sometimes i am able to take home some smoothies as well which makes it all worth it. In all i love Jamba Juice.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Jamba Juice Franchise (Blended Star). Our community is ready to answer.

4.2