Jamba Juice
70Average
Here to help: Coronavirus update

Jamba Juice Employee Reviews

You’re seeing reviews close to Ashburn, VA based on your current location
Not your desired location?
Choose a different one
Ashburn, VA5 reviews
I didn't like working for the manager
Made juice and tons of over time, but at the end of the day it wasn't worth it, benefits won't worth it either. Another great place for small time work but nothing long term.
productive and fun work environment
productive and fun work environment
fun and energetic staff members, great customers, caring and understanding management team, and healthy and vibrant food options.
Fun environment
Had fun coming to a clean place service customers. Management was a little messy. Schedules were messed up. Discounts were appropiate. i dont know if id go back though.
General Manager..
As a General Manager I thought I had finally made it. After being in the role for 2 years, I realized it was not the case. Being over worked is an understatement, with the poor pay and no personal time, it just wasn't worth the 24/7 commitment that the job required. Upper Management was constantly unorganized and incompetent. Expect last minute changes of schedules and being ridiculed for changing the schedule from the same upper management that made you change it in the first place. Highly unprofessional, the upper management uses the front line employees as scape goats. With zero care for your personal lives but the expectation of you going above and beyond for them, it just isn't a fair predicament for those who are actually doing the work.
Pros
"Good for you" foods, and smoothies. Team oriented and great guests.
Cons
Upper managment, no work/personal life balance.
,Fun work place not so great managment
Jamba juice was an excellent first job, it gave me and opportunity to grow and prosper in the company. Every coworker and manager was either a college or high school student, which made the job fun. After awhile I out grew Jamba and had to move on to more intense schooling, now I'm ready for a mature adult workplace.
Do you enjoy working at your company?
Help people considering your employer make a good choice.