Jamestown Management Corporation Employee Reviews

I loved working at the Bakery everyday.
Retail Clerk (Former Employee) –  Hamlet, NCMay 10, 2018
I loved working for Flowers Bakery. The people I worked with were all friendly and helpful. I learned I had a lot to learn about the business and everyone was willing to help me do that. The hardest part of my job was leaving.
I loved the smell of fresh baked bread as I walked into the office every day. That was awesome!
Pros
Great benefits package, great people to work with.
office has potential to be special
Office Manager/Bookkeeper (Former Employee) –  Brooklyn, NYMarch 21, 2018
the work place culture is a mixed bag. they give you the tools to be great but they also put way too much on people because they don't want to hire more people so that there is a balanced work/life balance.
Pros
great benefits, solid pay.
Cons
poor management, lack of direction, lack of leadership, too much office turn over, high burnout rate.
Its not that Bad
Sales Representative, Cricket Wireless (Current Employee) –  Jamestown, NYNovember 7, 2017
There are still great jobs in the area we just need to find them. There is also a diversity in culture and Jamestown can help us find solution to our needs for having jobs for all social classes.
It was a so-so
Jamestown labor (Former Employee) –  Pittsburgh, PANovember 1, 2017
it was okay. Could have been better. Management was good, but the pay wasnt enough. People around were nice, the 8 and a half hours were bad since i was getting paid for 8 hours.
Secretary/Bookkeeper (Former Employee) –  Carbondale, ILSeptember 10, 2017
This small business managed nursing homes. It was a business where things were constantly changing so my job was never the same. Each day had different responsibilities. I began working part-time with entry level responsibilities. After a few years I was promoted to full-time employment. I enjoyed the working with the staff employed there.
The business closed in 2017.
Pros
Great co-workers
Cons
No benefits
Was fun communicating with customers
Summer Produce Associate (Former Employee) –  New York, NYAugust 30, 2017
It was definitely great working there. I was never just doing nothing I was working until I had to leave. The manager was great and so was the employees. The environment itself was amazing as well.
Pros
Get lunch breaks for an hour, only worked for 2 days a week and paid great.
Cons
No cons
Productive and Fun
Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAOctober 26, 2016
Great Company Great location in the center of changing trends and leading the way to the future of space use and development . recommend this company to young professionals wanting to make a statement and work hard.
I got along well with company; No opportunity for growth
Patient Care Technician (Former Employee) –  Fort Valley, GAJuly 21, 2016
No benefits as well as opportunity for advancement. I got along well with co workers. You do not get a raise unless you ask for one
Pros
Its a job
Cons
No benefits and raise
Love selling!!
Real Estate Broker (Current Employee) –  KYNovember 30, 2015
I Have enjoyed the sales arena for over 42 years. From interior trim work in a trailer factory, Deli-Manager for a large chain, siding and window sales for Sears and the Real Estate Business for 30 years.
I have always loved meeting people and achieving the goals along with mine!

I have an excellent work history and enjoy learning any business that has a future!

Larry Sanner
Pros
Sales
Cons
Paper Work
Nurses Assistant.
Nurses Assistant (Former Employee) –  Rogers, ARNovember 12, 2015
I would show up looking forward to the smiles from the residents. Knowing it was going to be a long tough day but knowing it was going to be worth it. I was able to listen and assist the residents in the ways that they were most comfortable with. The residents made it worth it but the disrespect from the RNs towards the CNAs made it harder to maintain that smile through the day.
Pros
The residents and seeing the ones youve touched light up with they saw you were there.
Cons
Disrespectful Nurses, violent residents once in a while.
early and long days but good pay
Sales Representative/Delivery Associate (Former Employee) –  Indian trail, north carolinaAugust 17, 2015
i start work by going to warehouse and load up the truck, drive to first stop and deliver the product/merchandise, the repeat the process until the last stop. then i drive back to warehouse to order new product by number. i have learned how to talk to people along with customer and consumer relations. also i have learned how to drive a box truck, hand-truck, stocking, merchandise management, and delivery. management is great, they help when needed and try to help you keep personal time. co workers are also fun, they will help with certain things and help you with time management is possible. the hardest part of the job was the hours. waking up at 2-3 am and working your shift can be hard but you get off somewhere around lunch or right after. the best part of the job is the fact of the early end of days. you have plenty of family time/ personal time
Pros
good pay, able to have a life, able to learn a lot
Cons
short breaks, hard hours
Productive and fun place to work
Chief Engineer (Former Employee) –  Boston, MAJune 24, 2015
Very good company to work for, good benefits and fun place ,
co-workers a very profesional and hard working.Hardest part of the work to compleate all the assignments on time.
The best part is o lot of free food
Pros
Free food
Cons
Vacation
Productive workplace
Building Engineer (Former Employee) –  New York, NYMarch 9, 2014
I enjoyed working here. Various responsibilities. Left to pursue my electrical career.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Jamestown Management Corporation. Our community is ready to answer.

See reviews about