Jani-King Employee Reviews in Addison, TX

Glad I am no longer there
(JKI) -Executive Director-Corporate Development (Former Employee) –  Addison, TXMay 13, 2019
This company had many policies and issues that I did not agree with and I am glad to no longer be there.

Among the problems with Jani King when I was there is that the CEO and the founder of the company did not get along and both wanted to be the boss. This caused many expensive problems that could not be solved at my level.
Pros
Na
Cons
Na
Fast paced and always problem solving.
Corporate Operations Manager (Former Employee) –  Addison, TXSeptember 27, 2018
My position required an awful lot of travel. First Monday flight out and last flight back on Fridays. Great company with strong values and client satisfaction.
Pros
great company
Cons
travel
janikng
Solicit sales (Former Employee) –  Addison, TXMay 14, 2018
I enjoyed working for janiking actually. I ran into some very personal hardshipps and choose to resign from janiking. After I tried to come back to janiking they wouldnt allow me to stating they will never hire again .
Good experince
Appointment Setter/Telemarketer (Former Employee) –  Addison, TXMay 10, 2018
However,I am not good with call center jobs but Jani-King International was a good company to work for. It was laid back and fun as well as exciting..
its a job
Customer Service Representative/Telemarketer (Current Employee) –  Addison, TXApril 5, 2018
I wouldnt wont to go back, the hards part was waiting to get commission from the sale, the most enjoyable part of the job was my co-workers.

i have nothing else to say about this job
Pros
paid every two weeks
Cons
if they let you go you dont get paid for the sales youve made
Great co Workers and Team Effort
Assisting Franchisee's (Former Employee) –  Addison, TXMarch 31, 2018
I loved my position as a receptionist, and also was promoted to accounting assistant after 1 year. Very helpful managers and team members. Family oriented.
Very stressful, always felt unappreciated
EVS Technician (Former Employee) –  Addison, TXFebruary 11, 2018
They were very hard to please, my effort was always more than 100% but it wasn't ever enough. We all felt discriminated. Hospital Manager was a total jerk.
Pros
N/a
Cons
No benefits
Typical day
Account Manager (Former Employee) –  Addison, TXOctober 13, 2017
Placed call outs to customer asking about service Jani-King provided. Contacting personnel on issues that need to be addressed for the customer. There is not a lot of pressure and you work on your own as long as you are getting the work done they leave you alone. Hardest part of job was to not have something to do all the time. The people that I worked with were very nice.
Pros
free lunch once a month
Cons
pay, no overtime, travel time, no advancement
Jani-King is NOT the place to work
Receiving Clerk/Office Maintenance (Former Employee) –  Addison, TXJuly 16, 2017
These people don't care about they're employees. No benefits, insurance or anything. This is definitely NOT the place/job for you. I never known of a job where people could use computers for personal use.
It was a job
Lead Generator (Former Employee) –  Addison, TXJune 7, 2017
The company closed its doors for the call center. The lied about the policies and Corporate did what the wanted to. The was no job security what so ever.
Inside Sale Representative (Former Employee) –  Addison, TXMay 23, 2017
I had a Great team to work with, support each other in both work and life issues.
Management was awesome, provided free tickets events and company sponsored events.
Pros
Fun place to work
fun workplace
Telemarketer (Former Employee) –  Addison, TXMay 22, 2017
Working for this company I was a telemarketer making outbound calls offering janitorial services to business owners, what I've learned is it can be very challenging due to business owners not wanting to take a telemarketing call or even getting through to speak to the owners. The management team was not the most professional team, they did offer plenty of help and training though. The hardest part of the job is getting someone to agree to setting up an appointment and actually following through with it. the most enjoyable part is accomplishing the goal set for the day on appointments and sales.
Pros
Fun environment and understanding management
Cons
meeting goals was difficult and the list we were given was unorganized
Jani-trash!!
Inside Sales Call Center Representative (Former Employee) –  Addison, TXMay 11, 2017
I was highest in paid sales in their Dallas, TX call center office for 2 years in a row, and not even a penny of a pay raise!!! Horrible turnover ratio with both call center agents as well as the Call Center Director's and Supervisor's.
Pros
8AM-5PM MON-FRI working schedule.
Cons
No pay raises!!
great
Telemarketer (Former Employee) –  Addison, TXApril 25, 2017
Great people, fun environment, very helpful with information, and cares about their employees. The pay and benefits are really good. They are only open on weekdays.
Management only cares for themselves
Telemarketer (Current Employee) –  Addison, TXNovember 21, 2016
I currently still work here, however I wish we had better management. They only care for themselves and not the employees. However, everything else is fine management just needs to be looked at.
Pros
Hours
Cons
only care about bottom line
Agent (Former Employee) –  Addison, TXSeptember 27, 2016
great ideas are lost in the wind; management knows what it wants to do and does it, regardless of employee input and expertise; no grooming - you sink or float or are let go
Family oriented
CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE (Former Employee) –  Addison, TXApril 12, 2016
Outbound calls to existing and potential customers, answered high volume calls from 400- 600 and entered data into spreadsheets

Gained customer service skills

Enjoyed management team and co-workers

The most difficult thing was getting used to the high volume calls

Best part of the job was the family oriented environment and frequent incentives
no advance opportunity
Quality Assurance/ Training Manager (Former Employee) –  Addison, TXMarch 21, 2016
Job not stable. Horrible work environment I was there for 4 years and went through 4 different GMs. No opportunity for advancement or increase in pay.
management was really bad
Telemarketer/Sales (Former Employee) –  Addison, TXAugust 9, 2015
Management really didn't care about employees if u didn't get 2 appointments a day they had something negative to say if not to your face but to other employees behind your back.
Pros
free drinks
Cons
management not for employees
Unorganized
Telemarketer (Former Employee) –  Addison, TXMay 16, 2015
The employees here at the call center were great but the management was so unorganized and ill prepared that it was hard to stay there. They provide you with complementary sodas and candy as well as coffee but its not a place you will have longevity for a career. They give you two 15 min breaks with a hour lunch break which is pretty cool.
Pros
Free sodas, candy, coffee
Cons
Bad Management