Jani-King Employee Reviews in Baton Rouge, LA

STUDENT WORKER (Former Employee) –  Baton Rouge, LAAugust 26, 2018
Working at Jani-King is orientated, the coworkers are nice and helpful. They shows you how to work different types of equipment's. The coworkers would also explain how to handle different situations.
Team leader (Former Employee) –  Baton Rouge, LAJuly 7, 2018
Good people to work with good money and a great place of business to invest into there business makes you feel like you didn't waste your time investing in them
A Bad Conpany
Owner Operator/ Janitorial (Former Employee) –  Baton Rouge, LA 70815April 22, 2018
A Company that has false promises about you making money and you being your own boss. This Company controls your money and your business. On top of that, you cant explain yourself to no one.
Pros
There are none
Cons
They steal
I was the owner/operator for 20 years.
Owner/Operator (Former Employee) –  Baton Rouge areaFebruary 19, 2018
I was the owner/operator for 20 years. I learned a great deal during my 20 years of ownership. One of the many things I learned was the importance of having and developing relationships with people.
work
Custodian (Former Employee) –  Baton Rouge, LAJanuary 23, 2018
cleaning doctors offices, schools, and hospitals. Had to be good with people or you wouldn't enjoy the job. Easy simple work, can get very tedious though. It a job to get you back off your feet if your smart.
Pros
its a job.
Cons
not meant for long term.
productive and fun workplace
Janitor (Former Employee) –  Baton Rouge, LASeptember 30, 2017
It was a great work experienced for me I really enjoyed working with my co workers and employers. I would recommend that experience for anyone to have as well.
Pros
great work hours
Cons
none applicable
Slow paced laid back
Janitorial Worker (Former Employee) –  Baton Rouge, LASeptember 29, 2017
We had to clean office buildings,the work wasn't hard at all it was jus the management and the hours I would be working I feel I wasn't getting enough hours or paid fairly
Pros
I worked alone
Cons
No breaks
Meeting great people
Janitorial (Former Employee) –  Baton Rouge, LAFebruary 10, 2017
Walking into work I always see a friendly face and is greeted. I learn many things everyday. I learn about different cleaning supplies and how to clean something the proper way to remove stains. The hardest part of my job was not finishing what i started as planned in time before I was to clock out. The most enjoying thing about my job is knowing I cleaned it so its cleaned well.
Enjoy working there
Cleaning Crew (Former Employee) –  Baton Rouge, LANovember 7, 2016
Lots of experience ,Good crew ,understanding ,Nice hours lots of overtime drama free good training the crew is amazing I will refer anyone to work there
Nice small office
Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Baton Rouge, LAJune 17, 2016
I really enjoyed working here. I learned a lot about franchises and met some really wonderful business owners. I definitely made lasting relationships there.
An Experience I Enjoyed
Housekeeper (Former Employee) –  Baton Rouge, LAApril 4, 2016
The work was typical as if I was at home or helping someone else. I learned that its not what you do, but how you do it. The manager and I bonded quickly. He loved my work and dedication to getting a job done. The co-workers didn't like it, but they grew to understand the lesson that I learned. There wasn't any hard parts to the job. It is what I love to do which makes it enjoyable.
Pros
great hours
Cons
no hard work
industrial company
Human Resources Manager (Former Employee) –  Baton Rouge, LANovember 4, 2015
The management did not have direction and never stayed on point or key to detail. The meeting would be set and never met or appropriate emails to state change in schedule. Rules, regulations were not put in place, it was a day to day actions. The company is a great company it would just depend of who the owners were. This is a franchise company.
Pros
Great company
Cons
no structure
I like that they give you the opportunity to become your own boss
Janitorial Services Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Baton Rouge, LAJuly 30, 2015
a typical day at work was always fun. i learned that in order for a business to succeed you must put in hard work and time. but if the funds are not there you cant put in the time. my boss was great he always made sure we had everything we needed when we needed. my co-workers were hilarious they have you laughing the entire shift.
the hardest part of this job is cleaning women restrooms. some females are so NASTY! im sure every young lady's mother taught her how to use tampons/maxi pads and how to dispose of the...ugh... 'one empoyee was cleaning the men restroom.....omg...the words that came out of that lady's mouth....lol
Cons
not enough hours a
Competitive
Inside Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Baton Rouge, LAJuly 26, 2014
This is an inside sales position. You have to make outbound calls to clients for business
good starter job
Janitor (Former Employee) –  Baton Rouge, LAAugust 18, 2013
I was a janitor when I started working for Jani-King. It was easy work. Weekends off were a plus.
Great Place to Work
Personal Assistant/Operations Manager (Current Employee) –  Baton Rouge, LAAugust 18, 2013
I liked to work for Jani-King. The work is easy and the employees are friendly. I learned who I am as an operations manager, what challenges I can conquer and the ability to solve problems in an ethical and fair manner.