Jani-King Employee Reviews in St. Louis, MO

Horrible place to work!!! Run away!!!
General Cleaner (Former Employee) –  Saint Louis, MissouriJune 13, 2019
This is a horrible place to work for starters. They lied from the very beginning. You split hours with people. So if the building is 5 hours you split five hours with the people that’s working with you. They also have you driving all over the place no gas reimbursement or etc. No benefits, they scam and cheat you out your money. Full time labor for part time pay(your cheat is always short of money). So many attitudes within in the company. Supervisors and bosses or horrible and bitter. They treat you any kind of way. Smh worst experience ever. Run away from this scam company!!!!!!!
Nice working place
Cleaning (Former Employee) –  St. Louis, MOJuly 19, 2018
While I was working at jani king I meet lots of people that made my job a lot easier. The work there is pretty easy to me and with the workers there makes it even easier, I miss working there
Pros
Discount on your meal
Cons
30 min breaks
franchise owner
Owner/Consultant (Current Employee) –  St. Louis, MOJanuary 15, 2018
you can make good money if you go out and get your on contracts. believe in yourself don't take any restaurants contracts buy your stuff and just work hard.
its a excited place to work at
General Laborer (Former Employee) –  St. Louis, MODecember 18, 2017
good place to work the team is pretty much on the same page supervisor are more on how to deal with hours so everybody can work and you get to see stars perform even meet them
Pros
pay for your on food
Cons
no luch break or smoke break
Low pay and benefits
Director of Operations (Former Employee) –  St Louis MOMarch 30, 2017
-extremely poor work culture and management.
-the franchisees are treated terrible with terrible accounts to work
-they had 65 account reps hired and fired in one 3 year period.
I was nice working there.
Janitor (Former Employee) –  St. Louis, MOJanuary 27, 2017
Jani king is a maintenance franchise and I clean Windows sweep floors mop hallways dust room's down run the buffer machine and clean restrooms dump trash and hand vac.
good work inverment
Co-Owner (Current Employee) –  St. Louis, MONovember 23, 2016
cleanig moping floors buffing floors an dustingi really love my job nice inverment to work.there are not really anything hard about the job at all.The best part about the job i like is i can work at my own past an get it done
Worst employer experience. Unprofessional and careless.
Janitorial Worker (Former Employee) –  St. Louis, MOJune 11, 2016
Worked for this company for only two months. Upon interview was told would average about 35 hours per week, and would have a weekly pay day on Friday. Hours only averaged at about 20 hours per week. Those who handle pay roll are extremely unprofessional because majority of the checks are sent out late. They do not care about their employees because if they did they would know that people depend on their checks to survive and pay bills. This company instead ignores employees phone calls and lies by saying another manager handeld the checks just to avoid the conversation, but the truth is they are lazy and uncaring. You are given the run around when your manager claims they will meet you at a certain time with your check but when that time comes your calls go unanswered and avoided. Checks get sent to employees who work at one locations but those at another are left out to dry with paychecks coming in a week late. This is absolutely unprofessional. Why make a paydate once a week if you are unable to keep up with a weekly payroll. I would file a claim with the department of labor if the pay was enough to fight over. You work your butt off for 20 hours just to find out your not even getting paid. Do not work for this company or give them your business. Those who do not care about their employees shows they do not have a heart. Its disgusting and I wish more could be done about companies who are ran this way. They should be put out of business. Employees are the foundation of a company if they do not care for the employees your business will fail.
Pros
Zero.
Cons
Poor managment, unprofessional, late paychecks, no paychecks, ignored by managment.
It was a quiet and fun place
Custodian/Janitor (Former Employee) –  St. Louis, MOMarch 31, 2015
My day at work was good I enjoyed going to work every day I did my work and was there until it was done my co workers were nice I got alone with every body and there was not a hard part about the job but the must enjoyable time about the job was to just go to work everyday and get a break.
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
Short breaks
Good job for a free schedule
Janitor (Sub Contractor) (Current Employee) –  St. Louis, MOOctober 31, 2014
In the morning I clean and maintain Dave Sinclair dealership along with a co worker. we pretty fast and efficient. In the evening I have three !st mid-west community credit union banks that I clean by myself in Alton and Wood River, Illinois.
Pros
You can move at your own pace and there is a lot of down time.
Cons
not an adequate amount of money to live off.
It depends
Janitor (Current Employee) –  St. Louis, MOOctober 29, 2014
Good comapny to work for with flexiable schedule, team players
n/a
Data Entry (Former Employee) –  St. Louis, MODecember 15, 2013
Very nice people to work for. Don't have much to say about the company.
Work was unorganized but tolerable.
Janitor (Former Employee) –  St. Louis, MONovember 5, 2013
We was just about done with all the building we clean in the evening and about ready to go home and our manager brought up two more buildings that had to be cleaned, so I had to find someone to pick my children up from school and watch them at the last minute.

Managers has to much going on.

Hardest part of the job, is when we run out of stuff and have to wait days to get supplies.

Being able to socialize and help each other.
Pros
Stoped at fastfood restaurants
Cons
breaked between travel time
This out fit is a joke!
Sales (Former Employee) –  St. LouisSeptember 16, 2013
First off, there is a HIGH turn over rate if you are applying for sales position! I beleive they have had at least 6 to 10 people in and out over past 12 months.

The current manager is MICRO style management! She is very unprofessional!

The commissions are a joke! While I enjoyed my co-workers the manager there was a challenge!!

They tote the company car as a benefit! BEWARE you can not drive it for personal use. Its strictly for business! THEY ARE RADICAL AND HAVE A GPS TRACKER WHICH THEY MONITOR LIKE CRAZY!

In a nut shell, do not quit your current job! Keep looking!