Jani-King Employee Review

Nothing to brag about...
Housekeeper (Former Employee) –  Detroit, MIMarch 30, 2019
The job itself wasn't very complicated, until game days. If you worked more than 40 hours, there isn't any overtime pay. The managers are pretty cool, considering the fact that they get paid the same amount that everybody else does. Personally, I only returned to the company because my wallet was stolen and I was already in their system.
Pros
Better than nothing.
Cons
Checks bounce, low pay

Other Jani-King Employee Reviews

Glad I am no longer there
(JKI) -Executive Director-Corporate Development (Former Employee) –  Addison, TXMay 13, 2019
This company had many policies and issues that I did not agree with and I am glad to no longer be there.

Among the problems with Jani King when I was there is that the CEO and the founder of the company did not get along and both wanted to be the boss. This caused many expensive problems that could not be solved at my level.
Pros
Na
Cons
Na
Floor Technician (Former Employee) –  Hollywood, FLMay 13, 2019
Good place for work, and great team, I recommend to everyone who wants and need a good work, never have any problems in this place thank you so much again
Pros
Lunch 30 min