Jani-King Employee Review

A Typical day at Work
Janitorial Worker (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVMarch 30, 2019
showing up. taking out the trash
cleaning showers
going to the pool area and wiping down the steam and sauna room every night helped me lose weight lol
Pros
most of the people i worked with were friendly
Cons
was Not enough hours or pay in a day or week

Other Jani-King Employee Reviews

low pay while working many hours per week
Operations Manager (Current Employee) –  Wichita, KSMay 20, 2019
Jani King owners are only worried about their own personal gains. They are superficial and only care about their staff if they can benefit them.

Low pay for what is expected of you. They say you will not usually have to work after 5 pm. That is not true. Many hours are worked in the evening and middle of the night at barely over minimum wage. Work weeks many times are 50-60 per week with no overtime.

Think hard before accepting a position with this company. Only upper management is compensated well
Pros
company car and phone
Cons
bad office culture, low pay, long work weeks, not compensated fairly for after hours work.
Glad I am no longer there
(JKI) -Executive Director-Corporate Development (Former Employee) –  Addison, TXMay 13, 2019
This company had many policies and issues that I did not agree with and I am glad to no longer be there.

Among the problems with Jani King when I was there is that the CEO and the founder of the company did not get along and both wanted to be the boss. This caused many expensive problems that could not be solved at my level.
Pros
Na
Cons
Na