Jani-King Employee Review

Productive and Fun place to work
Janitorial (Current Employee) –  Augusta, GAApril 17, 2019
A typical day at work is just going in and getting the job done. I learn ways of cleaning different building. Management is good could be just a little better, but over good. The work places or somewhat good but done mind getting the job done. The hardest part of the job is the traveling back and forth. The most enjoyable part of the job you get to meet new places and their environments and the people.

Other Jani-King Employee Reviews

fast paced workplace, and very strict on how they do or want their things done
Janitorial Worker (Former Employee) –  Tucson, AZMay 24, 2019
I had some good experiences there being that we only got paid once a month. I worked very hard. Always on top of my stuff, fast paced and was on gtime for work everyday
Pros
good work ethics
Cons
worked you like a Hebrew slave
low pay while working many hours per week
Operations Manager (Current Employee) –  Wichita, KSMay 20, 2019
Jani King owners are only worried about their own personal gains. They are superficial and only care about their staff if they can benefit them.

Low pay for what is expected of you. They say you will not usually have to work after 5 pm. That is not true. Many hours are worked in the evening and middle of the night at barely over minimum wage. Work weeks many times are 50-60 per week with no overtime.

Think hard before accepting a position with this company. Only upper management is compensated well
Pros
company car and phone
Cons
bad office culture, low pay, long work weeks, not compensated fairly for after hours work.