Jani-King Employee Review

no advance opportunity
Quality Assurance/ Training Manager (Former Employee) –  Addison, TXMarch 21, 2016
Job not stable. Horrible work environment I was there for 4 years and went through 4 different GMs. No opportunity for advancement or increase in pay.

Other Jani-King Employee Reviews

What a joke
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  St. Louis, MOJuly 20, 2019
This place is the bottom of the pit. I don't know who is running the office now in Maryland Heights, MO but here ya go again, the sales manager some smooth talking guy will paint this beautiful picture of harmony and a great place to work and THEN YOU SHOW UP FOR WORK AND REALIZE YOU ARE IN THE THUNDERDOME. First everyone is unfriendly and hates their jobs, second you are stuck in a closet of an office with three to four other reps and everything you say he hears and will come in yelling or treat you like kids...this company has scam written all over it. Research the founder and owner of Jani King....guy was responsible for some serious legal criminal allegations and the manager is scammer too. THE PLACE IS CROOKED....they go through sales reps like cleenex...RUN DON"T TAKE THIS JOB...I'd work at McDonald's before working here.
Housekeeping (Former Employee) –  Tuscaloosa, ALJuly 18, 2019
One of my favorite jobs. Very relaxed type of environment. They teach you how to work smart. And not to over work yourself if u dont have to. One of the best commercial cleaning businesses I have work for.