Jani-King Employee Review

Good franchise to be part of
Franchise Owner (Former Employee) –  East Providence, RIMarch 19, 2019
I enjoyed my rol in the ownership of the Jani King Franchise, and I will recommend it to people. I decided to pursuit adult education and that is the reason I gave the business back.

Other Jani-King Employee Reviews

fast paced workplace, and very strict on how they do or want their things done
Janitorial Worker (Former Employee) –  Tucson, AZMay 24, 2019
I had some good experiences there being that we only got paid once a month. I worked very hard. Always on top of my stuff, fast paced and was on gtime for work everyday
Pros
good work ethics
Cons
worked you like a Hebrew slave
low pay while working many hours per week
Operations Manager (Current Employee) –  Wichita, KSMay 20, 2019
Jani King owners are only worried about their own personal gains. They are superficial and only care about their staff if they can benefit them.

Low pay for what is expected of you. They say you will not usually have to work after 5 pm. That is not true. Many hours are worked in the evening and middle of the night at barely over minimum wage. Work weeks many times are 50-60 per week with no overtime.

Think hard before accepting a position with this company. Only upper management is compensated well
Pros
company car and phone
Cons
bad office culture, low pay, long work weeks, not compensated fairly for after hours work.