Jani-King Employee Reviews

Idk
Housekeeping Team Leader (Former Employee) –  Pensacola, FLMarch 22, 2019
Great place to work if you need a split schedule or if you are just wanting a small part time job. It could also be a good full-time job its all basically what you want it to be
Good franchise to be part of
Franchise Owner (Former Employee) –  East Providence, RIMarch 19, 2019
I enjoyed my rol in the ownership of the Jani King Franchise, and I will recommend it to people. I decided to pursuit adult education and that is the reason I gave the business back.
It's respectful it's the perfect place to work
Janitor/Maintenance (Current Employee) –  Indianapolis, INMarch 17, 2019
It's a great place to work love the management love the people i come across and get to greet on a daily basis.it's the perfect place to work i been here part-time i feel i can infact i knew i would make a career out of it the first day i started
Cons
A typical day at work for me is routine and I enjoy what I do and mostly I'm alone.
Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Grand Rapids, MIMarch 17, 2019
Very productive well structured. They provide you with a company vehicle depending on your job. Room for advancement and pay increases. All employees I've come across are pleasant and take great care and pride in the jobs they do
So I believe it's a very good opportunity to get into this kind of work!
Pros
Your schedule is your own and your never pressed
Cons
I personally don't know anything they wouldn't help you with.
Good place to work.
Housekeeper (Former Employee) –  Shawnee, OKMarch 7, 2019
I worked hard but didn't meet expectations because of my own choices that I am correcting now... I am now in the Anna McBride program in Seminole county and doing well...
Self employed
Office Manager/Administrative Support (Current Employee) –  Kansas City, MOMarch 7, 2019
This position is associated with the business that my husband started. I am the office manager, and handle all paperwork associated with the business and an clerical obligations needed.
Be prepared
Janitorial Worker (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXMarch 2, 2019
Management was not good whatsoever.
Bosses are so unprofessional.
Pay is low. No paid time off.
No benefits.
Overpaid workers who do nothing.
Probably one of the worst jobs I’ve ever had.
Pros
Some short days
Cons
Pay, people, bosses, management, laziness
The job is very political
Account Executive (Former Employee) –  Dallas-Fort Worth, TXFebruary 28, 2019
You can be number 1 in you region for selling the most. But if they do not like you personally, they will find small things to fire you. I was with JaniKing for 8 months, starting out I was selling 2k-5k a month. The product/services aren't hard to sell at all. The culture of the company is a "good old boy" mentality and the rules do not apply to everyone. If you interview at this company make sure you ask to receive all commissions upfront. Texas is a at will state, meaning they can fire you for no reason and you forfit all commissions if they let you go. Keep you personal life to yourself. Whatever you tell them about your personal life, they will use it against you.
Fun workplace
Adminstrative Assistant (Current Employee) –  Portsmouth, VAFebruary 26, 2019
Absoloutly love working here!. Do I like what I do? No but I love who I work for and I also believe in the company! Its a Family oriented working environment.
Great opportunity
Sales (Current Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHFebruary 19, 2019
I have been at Jani King for many years. It has been responsible for giving me the opportunity to take care of my wife and get my four children through high school and college.
I am still with the company (since 1994) and love the environment, staff and the challenges. If you work hard there is no ceiling with the company that truly cares. Don't expect something for nothing.
Pros
Good work enviornment, friendly co workers, company bonus program, gas card.
Cons
Good
Hillard cleaing (Current Employee) –  Indianapolis, INFebruary 18, 2019
Been there since i graduation from high school doing janitor service lean how to conduct business do contract job now i own my business now from that good job
It was an ok company
Housekeeper (Former Employee) –  St. Louis, MOFebruary 10, 2019
I enjoyed working at the job, but was not secured from problems that other people created which is unfair. I would never work for a company that has no reliability clause.
Pros
Money
Cons
Reliability
The employees are what made my position enjoyable
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Anaheim, CAFebruary 7, 2019
It was exciting for me to see families, individuals make the investment into their futures by purchasing a franchise. They enjoyed working by themselves for the most part making businesses clean & presentable.
Pros
Fellow employees
Cons
Stressful
Fun working
Crew Member (Former Employee) –  Cleveland, OHFebruary 6, 2019
The time I work for the company it was fun because I had a boss who loved me as well I loved her we be came very close. she trusted me and train me a whole lot working under her. I'm in my 50's now so she probably pass on and her granddaughter is a grown woman but other then that the place's she place me was fun cause the work wasn't hard and I got finished early to go home and spend time with my kids when they we're little.
Pros
Good benefits
Cons
Some of the boss's was not of fun
Jani was a fun place to work .
Janitorial Services (Former Employee) –  Anaheim, CAJanuary 24, 2019
When I started working at jani king commercial cleaning in 2005 it was a fun place to work at me and my dad we would get cleaning done .like I would clean a few areas and my dad he would be in other areas cleaning we were just trying to get the job done.
Pros
No lunch breaks
Cons
No breaks
I cannot commnent on this company
Office Manager / Assistant (Former Employee) –  Norcross, GAJanuary 23, 2019
It has been almost 20 years since I worked there so I do not feel that I am qualified to write about this company. It was a great company to work for when I was there.
Limpieza de oficinas
Office Cleaner (Former Employee) –  Sandy Springs, GAJanuary 22, 2019
Perfecto part time para la noche, muy fácil trabajo.
i liked cold calling on new clients for their commercial cleaning needs
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVJanuary 22, 2019
I was given a territory and made cold calls to businesses and sold commercial cleaning accounts, I liked having my own territory. there were only a few of us working in that office for the entire Vegas area, so we each had a large territory.
Productive workplace
Laborer (Former Employee) –  Oklahoma City, OKJanuary 21, 2019
Jani-king is a very fast paced environment. I enjoyed working at the Chesapeake Energy Arena and Cox Convention Center. The company is also felon friendly.
Pros
Fun places to work
Cons
No benefits
Great co workers
Housekeeper (Former Employee) –  Myrtle Beach, SCJanuary 19, 2019
The franchisee I was working for didn’t know what they were doing, pay and management were both awful but work was always upbeat and fun. I loved my job before my current housekeep job and I realized how much money I was losing.