Jarden Farms

Jarden Farms Employee Reviews

United States4 reviews
My time at Jarden Farms could be characterized by unlimited learning possibility. If you genuinely wanted to know about some aspect of the farm, they would teach you about it. From cows, to calves, to machine maitenence, etc. If you are the type of person that put in extra effort it was noticed and rewarded. Sometimes with new challenges and responsibilities and monetarily. Yes, the daily milking was always a high percentage of the job, but it can be a lot of fun with the right team.
Pros
Lots of opportunities for incentive pay and learning
Cons
Smelly, exposed to weather at times
Work was easy. Many different jobs to do. I showed up for every shift and worked hard. I earned many pay raises. Was very flexible with scheduling. Worked great with my college schedule. I could work as many hours as I wanted. Really enjoyed mostly everyone I worked with. Can be stressful when you get behind schedule.
Pros
Lots of hours, great experience
Cons
Fast pass, long hours
Stressful work environment with very long hours they will always expect more from you. Outdoor work but to much of it no overtime pay and no retirement.
Pros
Can get lots of hours if you want them
Cons
Stressful workplace
very neat job, lots of hands on learning such as driving a skid loader and milking cows and pulling cows, boss treats everyone badly and most of them in charge show up drunk. not a good place but has decent benefits
Share your experience
Let job seekers know what it's like to work at your company.