JARS TD Employee Reviews

Fun and Fast Paced
DA (Current Employee) –  Nashville, TNApril 5, 2019
Fast paced environment. Great company to work for. I could go on and on about how good the management is in Nashville. Easy to work with, I can't say enough good about this company.
Fast Paced and Fun
DA (Former Employee) –  Nashville-Davidson, TNApril 5, 2019
Fun company to work for. The best boss I've ever had. I could go on and on about how great this company is to work for. Great pay and great support. Amazing work environment.
Fast-Paced and Fun Working Environment
Delivery Driver (Current Employee) –  Saint Louis, MOApril 3, 2019
JARS TD is one of the best jobs I have ever had. The work environment is built on teamwork and dedication. This is a very fast-paced job but is still enjoyable. Manager is easy to talk to and cares about his employees.
Fast paced atmosphere with a competitive culture
Director of Growth and Development (Current Employee) –  Memphis, TNApril 3, 2019
I have been a part of the JARS team since day one with Amazon. This is a fast-paced environment offering opportunities each day to help influence the future of Last Mile delivery. If you are an organized, self-motivated person who likes to be a part of a growing team, I highly recommend JARS.
No career comes without challenges and we are not perfect; However, our goal every day is to be better than we were the day before. We continue to be a Premier partner with Amazon and experience extensive growth. If you are looking for a career in Last Mile/Home delivery working with Amazon, JARS TD is the place to be!
Terrible Management
Delivery Driver (Former Employee) –  Louisville, KYMarch 18, 2019
Laid me off a week before my benefits kicked in and I was fulltime. Did a wonderful job delivering packages. Just not a man of their word. Told us if we had an accident we wouldn’t get fired, just money deducted from our pay. I had one incident and was fired 3 weeks later. Like I said, a week before my benefits kicked in.
Pros
Little supervision
Cons
Driving a lot
Not long term
Delivery Driver (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLMarch 9, 2019
Four days on three off is not bad. When I started the faster you got done the earlier you got home. This changed into more packages on your route and helping slower drivers after you finish your work. Never understood the pay stub the way we were paid made no sense. Get past the aggravation at the warehouse with new ways to do things every week and figure out how to work around lazy people then this job might be ok for you.
Pros
On your own, 4 on 3 off, some short days
Cons
Management, lazy coworkers, unfair workload
Easy job. Poor management. Unorganized
Driver (Former Employee) –  Charleston, SCDecember 13, 2018
Management lack experience. Unwilling to listen to feedback from drivers. Overall operating model unstructured. Actual pay rate $8/hour. Terrible company to work for.
Pros
The work was not hard but the management was a mess. And because of that we could not operate effectively.
Delivery Driver (Former Employee) –  St. Louis, MODecember 11, 2018
I started working at jars in October of 2018 which did not start out bad. But later there were major inconsistencies between the management and the workers.
Pros
Your the only one delivering so you don’t have to worry about distractions.
Cons
The breaks will severely knock you off schedule with the routes.
Long fast paced days, physically demanding work.
Courier Driver (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GANovember 22, 2018
Start day by picking van up from the yard, drive to the hub. Receive route, find packages for route and load them according to company standards. Leave hub once everyone is loaded, drive to route, deliver packages. Packages ranged from approximately 120 - 250 packages. Once finished with route may be asked to assist other driver who haven't finished their route. Once done fill up gas tank of vehicle before returning to hub. Check in at the hub then drop off van at the yard. Great opportunity to stay physically active while earning money. Long days depending on the route. Fair pay.
Pros
Work at your pace, pace must be fast in order to meet the demands of the job and stay on task.
Cons
Demanding work for those not in shape.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at JARS TD. Our community is ready to answer.