Jasper Engines Employee Reviews

great place to work
Lathe Operator (Former Employee) –  Leavenworth, INMay 8, 2018
Jasper is a great company the work is hard on a older person but great for young people ready to start a career. They have lots of perks for there employees more then any place I have ever worked.
Pros
They care about there people
Cons
hard fast past work
just your typical job nothing special
Driver/Delivery (Former Employee) –  Kent, WAFebruary 21, 2018
it will cost you more in the long run to work for this company,, no advancement, watched every minute of the day, trailers always late, lie to you, your opinion means your a trouble maker, they don't like outspoken people, they will take your bonuses every chance they can ,they will lie to you, you so you will take the job, all the decision are made by corporate, your branch manger is just a pawn for the company, i worked there seven years and just like that gone. so in short, other than the branch manager being a great guy. if you like being lied to, watched every second of the day, if you want to be a suckup and snitch then this is the job for you. your raises will suck, all ,last year i had 4 pay checks that were 40hrs all the rest were less than 40. you will not advance in this company, i know i wanted to and was we can't once your in that truck your stuck
Pros
benefits vehicle maintenance
Cons
low wages, being lie to, being watched every second of the day, no room for advancement, low annual raises, high volume of stress .
Received full employment for 36 years with no lay offs
Diesel engine assembly (Former Employee) –  Jasper, INFebruary 21, 2018
Jasper engines has a wide range of employment optunintty from many white collar jobs Variations of types of mechanical categories to other labor jobs Some not requiring much education or skill to others that require both mental and physical skills, Some require a lot of physical attention and some are not so hard on the body Well depends what department you're put in to what's your job category is how well you can get along with the type of people they hire make sure you're there every day And you will have a job and they will take pretty good care of you has for Rosa making sure you're employed and the tooling you need and And treat you good at break time and special occasion, They have many programs and place and advancements and they expect a lot because I give a lot so it all the tens on know what you're willing to do Um my pinion way too much filling out of paperwork way too many meetings to go to way too many changes taken place changes fine but cost and change seems to confuse a lot of people and make for a lot of rework and ish other issues other than that is pretty great company.
Pros
Refer to above
Cons
Refer to Previous
Don’t waste your time working here.
Driver (Former Employee) –  New JerseyDecember 12, 2017
Don’t waste your time working here. The HR woman has no clue what she is doing, NOT sure how she got the job. She works out of Indiana an she has NO clue about New Jersey roads. This job is listed every 3 months, what does that tell you.
Pros
Leaving here
Cons
Driving
Engine Tear Down
Engine Tear Down (Current Employee) –  Jasper, INJune 3, 2016
Most days are good and everyone works together. I have learned how engines are taken apart and cleaned. We all have to work together as a team to function.
First ever job. It was a nice place to work. It was easy work.
Cleaning Crew (Former Employee) –  Jasper, INJanuary 3, 2016
Sweeping and cleaning facility after workers left. A lot of cleaning everyday. Had few hours during the week and came into work after school.
Pros
worked with my cousin
Cons
few hours
great company to work for.
team member (Former Employee) –  Carefree, INAugust 5, 2015
very productive company.we would have assigned jobs to do daily.and a quota to get out.so many things from working there.from mechanics to learning how to team leadership.learned to work as a team player.hardest part for me was physcial.most enjoyable part was learning hands on.and comunication.
Pros
free friut at break, soft drinks also
Cons
not alot of cons, maybe hard work
solid company
Machinist Operator (Former Employee) –  Jasper, INNovember 17, 2014
I would be on a lathe for most of the day. I also used the mill press.This is a close knit company. They pay average but they have all kinds of benefits, and treat the workers grat.
Pros
good benefits
Cons
average pay
ground cranks and cams
Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  Carefree, INJune 30, 2014
ground cams and cranks for engines. I learned to run a grinder and a polisher.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Jasper Engines. Our community is ready to answer.

Jasper Engines Reviews by Location