Jasper Engines Employee Reviews in Leavenworth, IN

Great Place
Picker/Packer (Former Employee) –  Leavenworth, INApril 24, 2019
Very good place to begin a career to be proud of and support your family. Great benefits, Good Pay, and Friendly People that make you feel like family
Very good job
Associate (Former Employee) –  Leavenworth, INJanuary 30, 2019
Can't say enough good things about jasper. Management is excellent. You get 401k and stock. Advancement is available if you want a change. Only thing I can complain about is pay. I think the pay could be better. Overall a great place to work.
Pros
Great career
Cons
Pay
productive, fast paced.
Production Worker (Former Employee) –  Leavenworth, INJuly 31, 2018
Jasper Engines is a decent place to work for they have good benefits, plus you also get quarterly bonuses, advancement opportunity, management is ok but i do think they have too many chiefs and not enough indians.
great place to work
Lathe Operator (Former Employee) –  Leavenworth, INMay 8, 2018
Jasper is a great company the work is hard on a older person but great for young people ready to start a career. They have lots of perks for there employees more then any place I have ever worked.
Pros
They care about there people
Cons
hard fast past work
Enjoyed the Work
Crankshaft Grinder/Floater (Former Employee) –  Leavenworth, IN 47137February 13, 2018
This was my first job and it was a really great experience. The DOJO training really prepares you for working in a manufacturing environment and opens you up to the company's culture. Within 9 months I had already gained many of the skills I would later carry over to other employment opportunities. Overall I loved the work and loved my job.
Pros
Weekly paycheck
Cons
communication
Disassembly (Current Employee) –  Leavenworth, INJanuary 31, 2018
It’s a good place to work very repetitive at very fast pace the people are fun and good to work with hours arnt to bad paid vacation full benifits over all okay place to work at
Good pay
Small parts disassembler (Former Employee) –  Leavenworth IndianaJune 19, 2017
A good and clean factory environment with good pay. Promotes from within the company. Concerned about safety and well-being of their employees. Had weekly meetings to go over any questions or concerns of the employees. Also having a Christmas party every year with a Christmas bonus.
Pros
Fitness room and Christmas bonuses
Cons
No overtime
good place to work
351 repair (Former Employee) –  Leavenworth, INMay 30, 2017
we worked moday-friday and some weekends 6:30am-4pm I learned a lot on working on engines and how to do certain things to motors they had good management they train everybody their way on how to do things!
Nice place to work with nice gym there too
Team Leader (Former Employee) –  Leavenworth, INMay 12, 2017
A good steady job but employees are under paid for the intensity and physicality of the nature of the jobs. They do have some pretty good benefits to kind of make up for the lack of pay.
Assembly Line Worker (Former Employee) –  Leavenworth, INApril 30, 2017
Good company to work for. Manager was great. It's a very productive work place and only for people willing to put in the hard work. I enjoyed it there.
Pros
Free lunch some days