Jasper Engines Pay & Benefits reviews

Great Place
Picker/Packer (Former Employee) –  Leavenworth, INApril 24, 2019
Very good place to begin a career to be proud of and support your family. Great benefits, Good Pay, and Friendly People that make you feel like family
Loved this job
Lathe Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  Jasper, INMarch 6, 2019
Loved everything about this job from the managers to my co-workers. It is a well respected company that really takes care of it's people. Only downside is the long hours I had to work but that was due to the performance auditors coming through and jacking up our process.
Pros
great enviroment, benefits, and people
Very good job
Associate (Former Employee) –  Leavenworth, INJanuary 30, 2019
Can't say enough good things about jasper. Management is excellent. You get 401k and stock. Advancement is available if you want a change. Only thing I can complain about is pay. I think the pay could be better. Overall a great place to work.
Pros
Great career
Cons
Pay
No work life balance
Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  Jasper, INDecember 11, 2018
Ok place to work. No work life balance and more focused on hitting numbers. Some people get away with more then others. Raises aren't with it. No upfront with people during orientation about hours you will be working.
Great company with lots of internal opportunities
Team Leader (Current Employee) –  Jasper, INSeptember 8, 2018
Jasper Engines and Transmissions allows for plenty of opportunities, as long as you are dependable, flexible, and drive improvement. There are a lot of investments made into professional and personal development.
Communication with supervisors is open, and encouraged. It is encouraged to bring issues to attention, and look for ways to fix them.
This company does not treat you as just another employee, you become a member of its family.
Pros
Culture, 5 reviews with potential raises in the first 2 years, internal opportunities
My career
Regional Operations Manager (Current Employee) –  Boston, MAAugust 31, 2018
I have been employed by Jasper Engines for 16 years. I first started as a delivery driver, was advanced to warehouse support, eventually becoming an operations manager and was recently promoted again to my current position. In my time with Jasper I like to imagine I have experienced most situations encountered by operations staff. The good far out weighs the bad. I originally came to work at Jasper in order to have a job with benefits. I have only continued to receive more benefits as the company has advanced and grown. The company continues to experience growth year after year. With a constant strive for improvement and innovation in all areas and departments, Jasper is always working at being the company of choice for both our employees and customers. I enjoy continuing to work with those in operations and share what I have learned and my experiences. I plan on remaining employed with Jasper until my retirement, a long time from now. What will keep me around is not just the excellent benefits by the high caliber of people that I have the pleasure of working with. I have "grown up" with Jasper and consider them to be a second family.
Pros
Culture, People, Benefits
Fast-paced but fair job.
Facility Maintenance (Former Employee) –  Leavenworth, INAugust 31, 2018
I was only an intern for a summer but they were fair and had good managemnent. They had strict break times but allowed flexibillity with bathroom breaks.
productive, fast paced.
Production Worker (Former Employee) –  Leavenworth, INJuly 31, 2018
Jasper Engines is a decent place to work for they have good benefits, plus you also get quarterly bonuses, advancement opportunity, management is ok but i do think they have too many chiefs and not enough indians.
Productive fun workplace
Inside Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Jasper, INJuly 2, 2018
Jasper Engines is a great company. The atmosphere is awesome, and you just can’t beat the work ethic of the employees. Everyone works hard and together, and management is great. Benefits are amazing as well.
Fast pace workplace with very poor management
MACHINIST (Former Employee) –  Willow Springs, MOJune 20, 2018
Enjoyed working there with my co-workers but there is favoritism within management. Management also turns a blind eye to certain situations if its someone they know and like. Really enjoyed working there in the beginning but after 2 1/2 years the favoritism and lack of proper management drove me off. benefits and pay are good but not enough to stay and deal with the BS.
Pros
2 paid breaks and co-workers
Cons
Poor managment and favoritism.
Friendly and very productive place to work
Branch Manager (Current Employee) –  Orlando, FLJune 20, 2018
Great place to work for, very demanding and low pay. Long hours to be able to complete your work day, pressure daily from upper management, minimum training but great expectations.
Poor management. Lots of lip service no action
Block machining (Former Employee) –  Jasper, INMarch 4, 2018
The work itself was interesting. Benefits were good. Poor managment. Talked a good game, didn't follow through. Wouldn't accept or appreciate truthfulness. Wasn't open to suggestions or input. Tight nit managment and people service that would work together to force out employees they had personal issue with. Dishonest and hypocritical. To many friends and family in managment. Claim to be Christian and family based company but don't treat employees as such. Spend alot of time and money on programs and ideas but don't enforce them after in place. Quality control anwers depends entirely on who you ask at what time on what day. Managment point fingers at each other and lay blame on one another behind each other's backs. Creates a hostile and disruptive work environment. Throwing away a great opportunity as a business.
Benefits
Cons
Poor managment
just your typical job nothing special
Driver/Delivery (Former Employee) –  Kent, WAFebruary 21, 2018
it will cost you more in the long run to work for this company,, no advancement, watched every minute of the day, trailers always late, lie to you, your opinion means your a trouble maker, they don't like outspoken people, they will take your bonuses every chance they can ,they will lie to you, you so you will take the job, all the decision are made by corporate, your branch manger is just a pawn for the company, i worked there seven years and just like that gone. so in short, other than the branch manager being a great guy. if you like being lied to, watched every second of the day, if you want to be a suckup and snitch then this is the job for you. your raises will suck, all ,last year i had 4 pay checks that were 40hrs all the rest were less than 40. you will not advance in this company, i know i wanted to and was we can't once your in that truck your stuck
Pros
benefits vehicle maintenance
Cons
low wages, being lie to, being watched every second of the day, no room for advancement, low annual raises, high volume of stress .
Disassembly (Current Employee) –  Leavenworth, INJanuary 31, 2018
It’s a good place to work very repetitive at very fast pace the people are fun and good to work with hours arnt to bad paid vacation full benifits over all okay place to work at
No consistency in protocols creating harsh environment between employees.
Customer Service Associate (Former Employee) –  Jasper, INNovember 3, 2017
Promises of raises and better shift hours never came to fruition. Fast paced problem solving job that did not have consistent protocols for managing and completing complaints from customers. High stress. Initially employed under guise of Christian focused company but quickly learned that was untrue of most of management.
Pros
Promises
Cons
Unfulfilled promises
Great benefits poor management
Machinist (Current Employee) –  Jasper, INSeptember 19, 2017
The 401k and stock sharing options at Jasper Engines are great, exceeding most other companies in the area. Management seems to preach what the company wants (slow methodical work that Yields quality) and then proceed to push production (hitting / exceeding goals within a give amount of time possibly resulting in a les than perfect product).
Benefits
fast pace
route driver (Current Employee) –  Baltimore, MDAugust 28, 2017
fast pace lots of driving in va del wva dc pa 150 air miles your route different each day and random days off they tell you 7pm the night before so no way to plan anything
Pros
benifits
Cons
hired 3 more people now cat get even 40hrs week
Welder/Fabricator (Former Employee) –  Jasper, INJune 22, 2017
Friendly can be stressful lots of hours good benefits little time for at home except weekends and company family days overall it's not for everyone even though they would like it to be
Pros
Weekly pay
Cons
Lots of over time and weekends
Good pay
Small parts disassembler (Former Employee) –  Leavenworth IndianaJune 19, 2017
A good and clean factory environment with good pay. Promotes from within the company. Concerned about safety and well-being of their employees. Had weekly meetings to go over any questions or concerns of the employees. Also having a Christmas party every year with a Christmas bonus.
Pros
Fitness room and Christmas bonuses
Cons
No overtime
Nice place to work with nice gym there too
Team Leader (Former Employee) –  Leavenworth, INMay 12, 2017
A good steady job but employees are under paid for the intensity and physicality of the nature of the jobs. They do have some pretty good benefits to kind of make up for the lack of pay.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Jasper Engines. Our community is ready to answer.