Jasper Engines Employee Review

View all Jasper Engines reviews

Good place to work, but the pay advancement is not very good
Team Leader (Current Employee) –  Jasper, INJuly 7, 2015
I have learned more about engines and the fine details about them, than I ever thought I would. There are many small details that common people don't think about that go into the building of an engine. Management does a pretty good job, but the upper management could spend more time out on the floor with the associates. We hardly ever see them. My co-workers are great people. We all get along (for the most part), we have fun and joke around, and still get what needed to done. I can honestly say that my co-workers are one of the most enjoyable parts of my job. One of the hardest parts of my job would be the fact that since my area supports the assembly pods, I have to work with the whole division and keep them posted on the progress of the parts they need that we process.
Pros
Health clinic on campus, free lunches, sodas and snacks at morning breaks
Cons
short breaks, long hours, hourly pay on the low side

Other Jasper Engines Employee Reviews

Great Place
Picker/Packer (Former Employee) –  Leavenworth, INApril 24, 2019
Very good place to begin a career to be proud of and support your family. Great benefits, Good Pay, and Friendly People that make you feel like family
Very stable place to work
Worker Assistant (Current Employee) –  Jasper, INApril 13, 2019
In all my years Jasper has always gave me 40 hours a week along family activities in the summers. The company has been growing in the past 30 plus year and still has plans on doing so.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Jasper Engines. Our community is ready to answer.