Jasper Engines Employee Review

View all Jasper Engines reviews

My career
Regional Operations Manager (Current Employee) –  Boston, MAAugust 31, 2018
I have been employed by Jasper Engines for 16 years. I first started as a delivery driver, was advanced to warehouse support, eventually becoming an operations manager and was recently promoted again to my current position. In my time with Jasper I like to imagine I have experienced most situations encountered by operations staff. The good far out weighs the bad. I originally came to work at Jasper in order to have a job with benefits. I have only continued to receive more benefits as the company has advanced and grown. The company continues to experience growth year after year. With a constant strive for improvement and innovation in all areas and departments, Jasper is always working at being the company of choice for both our employees and customers. I enjoy continuing to work with those in operations and share what I have learned and my experiences. I plan on remaining employed with Jasper until my retirement, a long time from now. What will keep me around is not just the excellent benefits by the high caliber of people that I have the pleasure of working with. I have "grown up" with Jasper and consider them to be a second family.
Pros
Culture, People, Benefits

Other Jasper Engines Employee Reviews

Great Place
Picker/Packer (Former Employee) –  Leavenworth, INApril 24, 2019
Very good place to begin a career to be proud of and support your family. Great benefits, Good Pay, and Friendly People that make you feel like family
Very stable place to work
Worker Assistant (Current Employee) –  Jasper, INApril 13, 2019
In all my years Jasper has always gave me 40 hours a week along family activities in the summers. The company has been growing in the past 30 plus year and still has plans on doing so.