Jasper Engines Employee Reviews

Great Place to Work
Business to Business Factory Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Salt Lake City, UTMay 22, 2014
Jasper is a great company that offers a great product and has great values.
Test Stand Operator (Former Employee) –  Willow Springs, MOFebruary 25, 2014
I really enjoyed working for Jaspers. They taught me a lot working there and if I had questions there would always be somebody there to answer them. They valued their employees and showed it by having lunches and stretches and always coming around to see if we were happy or having trouble with anything.
Pros
Valued employees
Cons
Short lunch, Factory work
Productive team and goal oriented
Disassembler (Current Employee) –  Jasper, INFebruary 9, 2014
It is a great job and i love doing my job. I start at 0630 and am done no later than 5pm Monday through Friday and sometimes work a half day on Saturdays. Everyone is polite and there for you when you have questions, and the training is excellent. The company gives you free drinks and snacks at break time, healthy snacks at that, and they require you to stretch and stay healthy. One thing i do not like is that as a new hire, you have no time to take and they basically look at you as if you are worthless if you get sick and have to take time off. They should allow you more days than that.
not a lot of good only thankfull for a little compensation.
tool and die (Former Employee) –  Jasper, INFebruary 8, 2014
hardly ever a good day . its not what its cracked up to be. I did learn how to read mics and calipers better. didn't get a long with management and the co-workers was rude and snobby. I had one real friend. the hardest part of the job to me was trying to fit in and get along. learning new ways to do things was a good part of my job.
Pros
getting 2 turkeys a year
Cons
short breaks, not payed enough

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Jasper Engines. Our community is ready to answer.