Jay Wolfe Honda Employee Reviews

Ratings breakdown
Not a fun place to work
Porter/Maintenance (Former Employee) –  Kansas City MissouriOctober 18, 2018
The overall job is alright, the main reason I left were my supervisors. They were extremely unprofessional, they treat their porters and detailers poorly, I feel many people will come and go because of them.
Fun story, I had my own vehicle serviced there for an alignment, my supervisor told me 40 dollars so I agreed, it was after hours so he said I’d pay next time, next time comes and he tells me 75, I know it’s only a $35 difference but don’t mislead people like that. I never ended up paying at all.
Pros
Free lunch on Saturday
Cons
No life outside of work, drama
Laid back
Concierge Assistant (Former Employee) –  Kansas City, MOMay 4, 2018
Working at the concierge lounge was a very relaxed environment with a great work culture. Everyone is very nice and helpful at Jay Wolfe Honda in general.
was alright
Porter/Maintenance (Former Employee) –  Kansas City, MONovember 14, 2017
It was okay the manager's are not the best my personal manager was great but the rest are just kinda not there to be of any assistance they just sit in there office all day
Glorified Lunch Lady
Concierge (Former Employee) –  Kansas City, MOAugust 29, 2017
Making everyday interaction with guests while they wait for their car, although everyday going to work I felt like a lunch lady because I made sandwiches, and other food for them.Management was okay when I started but worse at the end of my time.
Pros
every Saturday they provided lunch
Cons
lots of drama
Wolfe Review
New Car Sales Manager (Former Employee) –  Kansas City, MOSeptember 13, 2016
The company had great compensation for the Sales manager position. The Executive Management base your employment on your inner office social click rather then your performance.
Pros
Compensation
Cons
Your employment is based on your inner office social click rather then your performance.
poor managment
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Kansas City, MOJuly 18, 2016
the desk managers were really good
it just wasn't ran right as far as the GSM he ran off a lot of customers
with his huge ego and aggressive tactics made customers feel uncomfortable
Pros
good money
Cons
no family life
Great place to work.
Sales Consultant (Former Employee) –  Kansas City, MONovember 2, 2015
Well managed company. Provides all the necessary tools to complete your duties. Good environment with the desire to succeed.
fun work place
Internet sales, BDC, Sale Consultant (Current Employee) –  Kansas City, MOJanuary 26, 2015
We learn new style and techniques to work with different customers everyday to make sure they are happy and give them as much as information they need to make the right decision , co-workers are fun and educated and helpful to work with.
Fast paced customer service
Guest services concierge (Former Employee) –  Kansas City, MOJune 12, 2014
On a day to day basis I acted as concierge and receptionist. Mt duties included greeting guests in a timely manner and making sure they were comfortable. I was responsible for operating switchboard and acted as liaison between customers and relevant departments.