JBa Land Management
View all JBa Land Management reviews

JBa Land Management

JBa Land Management Ex.Admin.Asst.-Operations Mgr. Review

Commerical Landscape Industry

During summer months when landscape maintenance is mostly needed work can be extremely busy. Having the responsibility of 8 crews and being able to schedule jobs was very rewarding.

Pros

Learned about Operations

Cons

Hard to manage mens crews

2.0 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits

Good people and good management

Working at Jba land management was a good job. As driver and crew leader I was in charge of a 5 man crew. We were contractors for DFW airport and our company had a landscaping crew and a litter crew. I was the leader of the litter crew. We went around the airport changing trash barrels and picking up trash at the terminals and parking lots. We had an organized plan for each say that we followed and we went thru the whole airport everyday. A Monday was our busiest day and the quickest day. We worked in all types of weather between rain, snow, and heat. The company was a good company in general

Pros

Free lunches for some holidays, paid holidays

Cons

Working in raining weather

This company is not a good one

To start off they offer no benefits they say they do just to get you to apply and get hired. Supervisors cry alot. They want to push you to the max they have alot of work but barely any people. Pay is badddddd I wouldn't suggest this company to anyone I worked here in 2014 to may 2015.

Good start up job

Not a long term job,not design for anyone who has a family,no benefits,no regular advancements.

Pros

There are none

Cons

Benefits and advancements

Ask a question about working or interviewing at JBa Land Management. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.3 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits