JBG SMITH Employee Review

JBG Smith is a company tht is going places
Assistant Community Manager (Current Employee) –  Chevy Chase, MDJanuary 4, 2018
As a whole JBG Smith is a great company that is employee oriented and effectively managed. JBG Smith has afforded me opportunites over years to gain experiences to help me further my carreer in property management.

JBG Smith prides itself on a teachable environment and encourages promotion within the company.
Pros
Great benefits
Cons
Small staff

Other JBG SMITH Employee Reviews

Very fun place to work and lots of diversity
Administrative Assistant (Current Employee) –  Arlington, VAApril 15, 2019
Working for JBG Smith was very fun. The staff was wonderful and the people I met were very diverse and amazing. I liked the fact that there was always something to do and you always learned something new.
Pros
Great benefits and amazing people.
Cons
Lack of advancement
Could go either way
CSR, Leasing then Senior Leasing Consultant (Former Employee) –  Alexandria, VA and Pentagon City, VAApril 3, 2019
The company itself is great. JBGS provides benefits and decent pay. Management; however, can be hit or miss. They can either help you grow, or you will be drowned out. I enjoyed the buildings I worked in and I had learned a great deal while here.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at JBG SMITH. Our community is ready to answer.

Ratings from women

3.7InHerSight Score

3.4Personal Development

4.3Career Opportunities

3.6Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight