JBT
62Average

JBT Employee Reviews

You’re seeing reviews close to Ashburn, VA based on your current location
Not your desired location?
Choose a different one
Ashburn, VA3 reviews
productive
great for learning new skills, be ready for long hours, must be physically to handel heavy bags, understanding how breaks, cluthes, motors work, basic electrical knowledge
Terrible Management and Leadership
It's all about the bosses bonus check at the expense of the employee. Poor leadership and supervision that is biased and full of favoritism based on ethnicity. HR dept. does not support their employees or deal with ANY issues in a timely manner! This place is pitiful, don't waste your time thinking you might fit in, they will lie to you. There's an underlying reason for the high turnover rate, it's called poor employee relations.
Pros
Cons
Read Statement Below.
Unfair Company
Temperary job with full time options. Was lied to right off the bat they will not hire you unless someone quits or retires. When I got hired I resign from the other Job because they pay good.. after two weeks I owned the hole side by my self to do my job cause they already fired my trainer ( before he complete his periuods 90 days) at the same time they hired a new one and ask me to train him and show him the locations. (I'm still in trainig) how can I training some one else??. I accept that.. everyday I come on time, I do my job and I answer the radio. After all that they let me go.. why?? What is the reason??
I swear God I don't know..
Would you rate your company five stars?
Rate your employer to help people make better career decisions.