JCPenney Careers and Employment
Work happinessScores based on about 9,105 responses to Indeed's survey on work happiness
Boutique owner goes from foster care to fashion(opens in a new window)The Buffalo News
The Final Countdown Of JCPenney | QNewsHub(opens in a new window)QNewsHub
Charity Works: DTLR Collects 30,000-Plus Toys During Its Annual 'Soleful Time of the Year' Toy Drive + More News(opens in a new window)Yahoo Sports
Price Matching Can Save You Hundreds: Here's What Stores Offer It(opens in a new window)Yahoo! Finance
You're seeing JCPenney jobs close to Ashburn, VA.
Salary estimated from 23.6K employees, users, and past and present job advertisements on Indeed.
Employees at JCPenney have reported receiving these benefits. They will vary by role and location.
What would you say about your employer?
People have asked 849 questions about working at JCPenney. See the answers, explore popular topics and discover unique insights from JCPenney employees.
Insights from 0 Indeed users who have interviewed with JCPenney within the last 5 years.
They did not ask me any questions. I did such a great job at everything else I did it was just a natural progression.
The hiring manager asked my work history, and educational back ground. I was asked what compensation I required and my availability.
Tell me a little about yourself? how did you hear about us? what would you do in a challenging situation?
Select a topic to see what people are saying about different issues
- Professional developmentExplore skills and training, pay raises and promotions and management and culture.
- Mission and valuesExplore company values, community, the relevance of the mission and moving on.
- PTO and work-life balanceExplore PTO allowances, work-life balance and flexibility and parental leave.
- Work from homeExplore work from home during COVID-19, remote work support and work-life balance.
- Parents and caregiversExplore parental leave policies and other benefits, company culture and general support.
- Internships and graduate programsExplore support and satisfaction with programs for new and emerging graduates.
- COVID-19 responseExplore leadership during COVID-19, working conditions and WFH support.
- Accessibility, Disability and AccommodationExplore employer support and available accommodations for people with disabilities.
- articleWhat’s it like working at JCPenney?Published on May 24, 2021