Making sure to listen to both sides of a story. Try to hire more people for morning shifts. Provide working scanners.
Little bit more of empathy and understanding
Ensure job security
The only thing I could do would be make better pay.
Raise the pay rate
Better balance of products to sell. Training always good.
I dont really know how to answer this bc we had really amazing people in charge
Put Associates needs also, not just worry about customers & sales and treat employees horrible and make them work the whole flloor
I would say they need to close several locations to free up money so you have a big enough budget to staff the store with enough associates to get thing done well, and give Great Customer Service.
- Why did you leave your job at JCPenney?139 people answered
- Do they offer an employee discount?53 people answered
- Do they offer free lunch?48 people answered
- What is the interview process like at JCPenney?38 people answered
- What is the best part of working at JCPenney?37 people answered
- What department is often the most needed?33 people answered
- What would you suggest JCPenney management do to prevent others from leaving?29 people answered
- What advice would you give the CEO of JCPenney about how to improve it?28 people answered
- What is the most stressful part about working at JCPenney?26 people answered
- Do employees have to work weekends?22 people answered