Read 33 answers
The woman department, I actually liked it a lot.
Usually Womans. Needed for Zoning, dressing rooms (which should have limit amount to take in rooms, shoplifting a great deal b cause no one monitors rooms, plus just overwhelming mess). Never knew how slippy women are in stores til I worked retail...we can do better ladies!!!...lol
Keep people folding in clothes areas , one on each end , as well as merchantdise on hangers All over should be hands.
In our store it was all of the non-commissioned customer service areas. Women's, men's, children's, shoe's, home. The nice thing is that people could be scheduled in other departments to help out, the bad thing is that when customers asked questions the company looks like it doesn't train it's associates. "Sorry I don't know how to fit your son for a dress shirt, I normally work in women's" doesn't fly with the customer.
Right I would say the shoe dept.
Women’s department is needed the most. Supervisor takes about 5-10 min to get downstairs.
In every department
Customer Service and Pricing for the store in every department in the store and supervisors the store in every department in
The Men's and Children's department was always in need of help. Unfortunately we were always understaffed so, everything would continue to pile up.
Clothing and jewelry
- Why did you leave your job at JCPenney?139 people answered
- If you were in charge, what would you do to make JCPenney a better place to work?60 people answered
- Do they offer an employee discount?53 people answered
- Do they offer free lunch?48 people answered
- What is the interview process like at JCPenney?38 people answered
- What is the best part of working at JCPenney?37 people answered
- What would you suggest JCPenney management do to prevent others from leaving?29 people answered
- What advice would you give the CEO of JCPenney about how to improve it?28 people answered
- What is the most stressful part about working at JCPenney?26 people answered
- Do employees have to work weekends?22 people answered