The different interactions everyday the retail environment
My fellow coworkers
I loved about everything! The management was great, most of my coworkers were great, and the customers and products were fantastic.
Respect of you and your associates.
The best part was meeting new people and working in a different environment
Anything else and a different manager team would make it different
The friends you make and the fact that you learn something new everyday.
The customers and coworkers
- Why did you leave your job at JCPenney?139 people answered
- If you were in charge, what would you do to make JCPenney a better place to work?60 people answered
- Do they offer an employee discount?53 people answered
- Do they offer free lunch?48 people answered
- What is the interview process like at JCPenney?38 people answered
- What department is often the most needed?33 people answered
- What would you suggest JCPenney management do to prevent others from leaving?29 people answered
- What advice would you give the CEO of JCPenney about how to improve it?28 people answered
- What is the most stressful part about working at JCPenney?26 people answered
- Do employees have to work weekends?22 people answered