Read 38 answers
The group interviews are fun and interesting
Mine was pretty laid back but I think that was just the hiring manager’s nature.
Got hired on the spot.
1 on 1 then a group tour.
Short interview hired on the spot
You interview first with just a talk and questions. Then, you are asked to preform a haircut, highlights, and shampoo. Sometimes they’ll ask for other things, it really just depends on your experience and what they need in the salon.
I had two phone interviews. Awaiting word on a face to face interview.
Very easy, attention to detail and guidelines of what's expected of you as a Team member of JC Penny's.
At Jcpenney they will do a group or by yourself interview
They just ask you some questions and Please be honest about you answers If you say that you work her and you don't have any Jcpenney work experience They will think that you don't like this job at Jcpenney
Quick and simple
- Why did you leave your job at JCPenney?139 people answered
- If you were in charge, what would you do to make JCPenney a better place to work?60 people answered
- Do they offer an employee discount?53 people answered
- Do they offer free lunch?48 people answered
- What is the best part of working at JCPenney?37 people answered
- What department is often the most needed?33 people answered
- What would you suggest JCPenney management do to prevent others from leaving?29 people answered
- What advice would you give the CEO of JCPenney about how to improve it?28 people answered
- What is the most stressful part about working at JCPenney?26 people answered
- Do employees have to work weekends?22 people answered