Read 29 answers
Managment need to calm down. Over react on small problems. Fix the attitude. Het some respect.
Hire a better a manager that can handle the position. Been there many years and I know. Be fair with the pay. I see many associate with big work load and little pay. Working hard means nothing.
Better pay. Even after my raise, I'm still not making what I was at a competitor in a similar position yet doing twice the work.
Stop worrying about "optimal headcount" and give associates a liveable amount of hours. Turn over is so high because store would rather hire 18 associates on a pool of 180 hours giving them 10 hour work weeks. Instead of hiring 9 and giving them 20 hours a week.
Work with schedules, jcp advertises flexible schedules, but will not tolerate no availability on friday, saturday or sunday. No matter what.
Be prompt about what you say , we all have to make a living, give us hours, don't over hire cause that will cut others short on hours. Be professional, be management . A good raise also.
Treat their employees with respect. Give them reliable hours. Stop advertising that they are hiring full time when they are hiring part time employees that could range from getting 4 hours-35 hours in a week. And 35 hours is completely generous.
Communicate. I was often given two or three different tasks to do at the same time by different LOD's
Treat others the way they tell you to be they should follow protocol themselves. With love....
1. Value your associates
2. Tell you’re LOD to treat their associates with respect
3. LOD needs to walk faster for an override customers can get very impatient.
4. They need to stop putting pressure on new workers
5. Most LOD are in the upper level
6. More wages for cashier bc they work sales floor and register and deals with impatience customers and hose who also buys liquid date clothes
7. Raise money
8. More respect although I put it at the top but they need to respect their associates
For one value their associates. Also match the pay to the amount of work done.