JCPenney
66Average

JCPenney Employee Reviews in Tucker, GA

Tucker, GA2 reviews
This was my first job, so I didn’t know what I was doing. I was only offered one day of training, then thrown out to the sharks. Unfortunately, the sharks were Black Friday shoppers. If I was properly trained, this would have been an amazing place to continue working. After the holidays, my hours were cut DRAMATICALLY.
Pros
Coworkers, easy outside of holidays, great managers
Cons
Minimal training, rude customers, wage
A typical day at work for me is organizing clothing, pricing, and customer service. My days are filled with smiles, and great experiences. i learned to better my customer service abilities, which I was never really too bad at, but I've improved. The management is easy going and treats you more like a family than employee. They're very understanding, nice with working with you on your schedule, and provides great training. My co-workers are easy to get along with and we always work as a team to get things done. Never an unprofessional moment. The hardest part of my job is doing inventory and sales days because of all the clothes we have to keep up with, but those days are also my favorites because it teaches me time management and patience. I love my job because I am around clothes all the time, the discounts, and because it's main focus, which is customer service. For me, that is a huge deal.
Pros
Hours
Cons
Not any I can find
7.2K
Comparably
Diversity Score
TOP25%
In the Top 25% of similar size companies
The Comparably Diversity Score tracks how positively diverse employees rate their experience at JCPenney.
JCPenney Reviews by Job Title