JCPenney Employee Review

jc Penneys
Support Team Member (Current Employee) –  Louisville, Ky -- St. Matthews MallNovember 6, 2013
I'm a support specialist so I come into work at 5:45am (shift is at 6, but can come in 15 mins early) we begin to open the truck and sort it into sections. We have a break at 8:30 and then go back to work. Once the truck is opened we begin putting out the merchandise. If something can't go out, we leave it in the back until the end so we can backstock. Sometimes we are given other tasks instead of doing the truck. Like straightening the floor, filling things in, or helping managers in different departments rearrange their area. We get off at 1:30.
Pros
Fun environment, like my set hours
Cons
not getting hours I was told, support management problems

Other JCPenney Employee Reviews

Great High School Job
Cashier - Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLApril 22, 2018
JcPenny was a great job for me in high school. The hours was flexible and they worked with my school schedule. The co workers and management was very nice.
Pros
Flexiable hours
Cons
No cons
Nice
Associate (Former Employee) –  Crystal River, FLApril 22, 2018
Worked here during the summer while the store was closing. Was just a fun time with every employee. Loved that you could get everything here at great discounts clothes, shoes, bed sets, kitchen were all unbelievable.

55.4K
44.9K
34.1K
21.2K
1990

Diversity score

Powered by Comparably

73out of 100

The Diversity Score tracks how positively diverse employees rate their experience at JCPenney.