JDA Software Employee Reviews

Good company to work for
Associate Director - Consulting Services (Former Employee) –  Scottsdale, AZMay 17, 2019
Team oriented. Operates to Mission Statement. Opportunity for growth. Great people. There was a point where a management/directional change was not well implemented but appears to be on a good track now.
Pros
Culture, People, Committment
Cons
a lot of travel
a good stepping stone
not applicable (Current Employee) –  Scottsdale, AZApril 22, 2019
JDA has great people and everyone is very nice. Everyone pitches in to help and access to executives is open. Overall working with nice people is a plus.
Nice Place with a pool table
Signature Desk Administrator (Former Employee) –  Scottsdale, AZApril 3, 2019
Loved working here great office and atmosphere.
People in my dept were always friendly and helpful.
One con was my job stability was always in limbo which was stressful.
Pros
Pool Table
Cons
Healthcare
Not a Great Place
Manager (Former Employee) –  Scottsdale, AZMarch 20, 2019
Terrible work culture. Top heavy, with little attention to all other employees. HR is a nightmare, have no clue as to their role. Very reactive environment, strategic leadership is missing.
Fine
Global Services Director, Consulting (Former Employee) –  North CarolinaMarch 13, 2019
Fine working not much to say. I had some good friends there and some not so good. New management team seems to know what they are doing. all in all that's about it.
Used to be a nice place to work
Technical Consultant/Conversion Specialist (Former Employee) –  Delray Beach, FLFebruary 7, 2019
The work was challenging and exciting. I always enjoyed going to work. It was cyclical so when it was good, you were extremely busy and when not, you had to find ways to be productive. The management was good and concerned about you which was nice. The work community was nice and you became friends with a lot of them. Still am to this day. The experiences here helped move me forward in my career.
Pros
good benefits, flexible hours and working conditions
Cons
The company kept getting bought out so job security was not great.
Great Company
SALES OPERATIONS DIRECTOR (Former Employee) –  Scottsdale, AZNovember 14, 2018
I enjoyed my time at JDA. The company has a ton of opportunity, great compensation and terrific people. The leadership is top notch and the company has a heart.
Pros
Compensation, Leadership Quality
Cons
Work Life Ballance
Amazing internship
SOFTWARE ENGINEER INTERN (Current Employee) –  Waukesha, WINovember 8, 2018
JDA is amazing all around, and being an intern they allowed me to work around school and made sure I was able to balance a work/school life. My team members as well as people from other teams were always willing to help out and allow me to grow an immense amount during my time here.
Very political
Global Practice Director Cloud in the Americas (Former Employee) –  Scottsdale, AZOctober 16, 2018
New CEO with a mission to move from hosted to true SaaS offerings. Has an aggressive timeline, but remains accessible to all JDA employees.

Good training for employees available anytime online. Opportunities to travel.

Biggest plus is people are smiling when you walk in. JDA employees on the whole enjoy working there.

Environment can be very political and your career advancement is dependent on your manager.
Great Company!
Digital Content Marketing Strategist/Analyst (Current Employee) –  Scottsdale, AZOctober 7, 2018
There are some wonderful people over there offering great leadership. There is a solid group of people on the marketing side that truly know how to drive the business. Between content marketing....creative....and demand generation the marketing team overall is very effective. Thus requiring very little outside direction. The CMO has done a nice job of outlining present and future objectives.
Pros
Great leadership, remote working and lots of room for career growth
Cons
Many employees live in other parts of the world resulting in time changes for meetings, That can be a little challenging, but easily overcome when doing meetings via teleconference
Continuous growth
Sr. Billing Specialist (Current Employee) –  Scottsdale, AZJune 3, 2018
JDA is a company that is always looking for new ways to make our customers happy a place where all Associate's can grow.
The accounting team is very strong and they work very close together, All Phases of billing, contract entry, collections and accounts receivable.
Had its wave of uncertainty but they seem to have put it together
Senior Manager of Client Delivery (Former Employee) –  Alpharetta, GAMarch 9, 2018
The people and the family is what makes JDA a great place to work. At one time there was much uncertainty in 2012 - 2015 after the red prairie acquisition.
Great company to work for...
Sr. Enterprise Architect (Current Employee) –  Santa Clara, CAFebruary 28, 2018
JDA is a great place to work where people collaborate instead of compete, very result-driven company, open-minded about learning and applying new tools and technologies.

Amazing teams and people willing to go extra mile to help.
Typical technology consulting company
Business Analyst, Technology Consulting (Former Employee) –  Naperville, ILFebruary 6, 2018
I enjoyed my time at JDA. Good company with good benefits. Since I was part of consulting, I was traveling 4 to 5 days a week almost every week. Otherwise, it was good.
Great Vision
Group Vice President- Product Strategy (Former Employee) –  Detroit, MIFebruary 1, 2018
JDA was where I cut my teeth in the world of software industry. Great people, direction and vision. Very good collaboration across many departments and excellent leadership
Pros
Advancement, Comp, Involvement, strategic
Cons
Tough on the Work/Life Balance
Review is 10+ years old...
Systems Analyst (Former Employee) –  Scottsdale, AZDecember 28, 2017
A lot can change in a decade. My recollection is the colleagues were very pleasant and helpful. The only reason I pursued other options was my market value was determined higher elsewhere. Had JDA been able to come closer in compensation, I likely would have stayed.
Work culture
Help Desk Level 3 (Former Employee) –  Scottsdale, AZDecember 20, 2017
The work culture was very fast paced and typical corporate structure. Management is very layered. Teams work well together and work very hard. Hard work is rewarded well and expected.
Modern Open Office layout in Scottsdale Quarter
Senior Quality Engineer (Former Employee) –  Scottsdale, AZDecember 6, 2017
With a new modern open office layout with desks that raise and lower for standing and sitting, employees have a great working environment. Collaboration with team mates is excellent.

Office has a work out room, lunch room, game room and coffee bars and soda fountain available.
Pros
Free soda, coffee and hot chocolate, centrally located
Cons
Office needs to expand
Nice place to work
Global Mobility Immigration Specialist (Former Employee) –  Plano, TXSeptember 22, 2017
I was there on a 12 month contract so I was not an actual employee but they treated me very well. I enjoyed every day I was there. I wish I was still there. Everyone was nice, the benefits were great. Their innovation was great especially in supply chain solutions.
Pros
Very nice place to work
Cons
My contract ended. :)
Nice People
Senior Director (Former Employee) –  ArizonaSeptember 14, 2017
I worked there for several years. Focus was on working with clients and sometimes crafting new solutions and processes to support the organization. Management changes quite a bit.