JDA Software Employee Reviews

Ratings breakdown
Continuous growth
Sr. Billing Specialist (Current Employee) –  Scottsdale, AZJune 3, 2018
JDA is a company that is always looking for new ways to make our customers happy a place where all Associate's can grow.
The accounting team is very strong and they work very close together, All Phases of billing, contract entry, collections and accounts receivable.
Had its wave of uncertainty but they seem to have put it together
Senior Manager of Client Delivery (Former Employee) –  Alpharetta, GAMarch 9, 2018
The people and the family is what makes JDA a great place to work. At one time there was much uncertainty in 2012 - 2015 after the red prairie acquisition.
Great company to work for...
Sr. Enterprise Architect (Current Employee) –  Santa Clara, CAFebruary 28, 2018
JDA is a great place to work where people collaborate instead of compete, very result-driven company, open-minded about learning and applying new tools and technologies.

Amazing teams and people willing to go extra mile to help.
Typical technology consulting company
Business Analyst, Technology Consulting (Former Employee) –  Naperville, ILFebruary 6, 2018
I enjoyed my time at JDA. Good company with good benefits. Since I was part of consulting, I was traveling 4 to 5 days a week almost every week. Otherwise, it was good.
Great Vision
Group Vice President- Product Strategy (Former Employee) –  Detroit, MIFebruary 1, 2018
JDA was where I cut my teeth in the world of software industry. Great people, direction and vision. Very good collaboration across many departments and excellent leadership
Pros
Advancement, Comp, Involvement, strategic
Cons
Tough on the Work/Life Balance
Review is 10+ years old...
Systems Analyst (Former Employee) –  Scottsdale, AZDecember 28, 2017
A lot can change in a decade. My recollection is the colleagues were very pleasant and helpful. The only reason I pursued other options was my market value was determined higher elsewhere. Had JDA been able to come closer in compensation, I likely would have stayed.
Work culture
Help Desk Level 3 (Former Employee) –  Scottsdale, AZDecember 20, 2017
The work culture was very fast paced and typical corporate structure. Management is very layered. Teams work well together and work very hard. Hard work is rewarded well and expected.
Modern Open Office layout in Scottsdale Quarter
Senior Quality Engineer (Former Employee) –  Scottsdale, AZDecember 6, 2017
With a new modern open office layout with desks that raise and lower for standing and sitting, employees have a great working environment. Collaboration with team mates is excellent.

Office has a work out room, lunch room, game room and coffee bars and soda fountain available.
Pros
Free soda, coffee and hot chocolate, centrally located
Cons
Office needs to expand
Nice place to work
Global Mobility Immigration Specialist (Former Employee) –  Plano, TXSeptember 22, 2017
I was there on a 12 month contract so I was not an actual employee but they treated me very well. I enjoyed every day I was there. I wish I was still there. Everyone was nice, the benefits were great. Their innovation was great especially in supply chain solutions.
Pros
Very nice place to work
Cons
My contract ended. :)
Nice People
Senior Director (Former Employee) –  ArizonaSeptember 14, 2017
I worked there for several years. Focus was on working with clients and sometimes crafting new solutions and processes to support the organization. Management changes quite a bit.
Good Company
Analyst (Current Employee) –  Scottsdale, AZSeptember 2, 2017
JDA Software is a good company to work. There are plenty of opportunity to learn and grow. Leadership is willing to implement new technology to improve their products. A great place to learn if you are willing to put the hours as it is a fast pace high volume case load environment. Customers are very demanding and require a great deal of support. There is a lack of class room training for their products so you must be a fast learner to succeed.
Pros
Great place to learn many technical skills
Worked from home
Director, Sales (Former Employee) –  Manhattan Beach, CASeptember 1, 2017
Hunter roll with little supervision so required to be very proactive working in a non office environment. Given a lot of anonymity to produce meeting goals.
Pros
Working from home
Cons
On the clock 24 hrs a day because your office is your home
Great workplace to work on variety of software
Senior .NET Consultant (Current Employee) –  Alpharetta, GAAugust 19, 2017
As the company has more than 4000 clients, there is lot of work - especially customization and enhancement o their core products. Technology Diversity.
Pros
Fun place to work
Cons
sometimes too much work
Reducing US workforce
Senior Software Architect (Former Employee) –  virtualJuly 26, 2017
Company regularly reduces size of US teams or eliminates them altogether as they scale up their overseas workforce.
They are losing a lot of institutional knowledge.
wonderful place to work
Bilingual Service Associate (Former Employee) –  Waukesha, WIJuly 11, 2017
This is one of the best positions I have ever held. If the company had not sent my position over seas for budget cuts I would have remained in this position as long as I could have.
Pros
very quite and laid back
Cons
was only a temporary position
No Growth work environment
Enterprise Technical Architect (Current Employee) –  Rockville, MDJuly 11, 2017
No Growth work environment. No respect/ no support for h1 visa. JDA Immigration does not help on h1 extension or not enough knowledge nor experience.
enjoyed work with my team and product for 18 years
Senior Software Project Lead (Former Employee) –  Santa Clara, CAMay 31, 2017
A great workplace with many talented and friendly professionals, our product is a high performance supply chain order management system supports one of U.S top retail, my company had been acquired by JDA, was sad to see company didn't strive to expand the product line and merge employees after acquisition.
Company is a great place to work with good management team
Sr. QA Architect/Manager (Current Employee) –  Santa Clara, CAMarch 29, 2017
This company main focus is in the supply chain management applications. Key products include warehouse management, transportation logistic management and order management.
I was at JDA software for 19 years
Sr. Solutions Architect (Former Employee) –  Scottsdale, AZMarch 27, 2017
A great company to work for. They gave me the opportunity for great growth from a software developer in Consulting to ITG Development Director. I got to work on many platforms including Customer Interactions, Custom Development, Training (Internal and External), Staff creation and development.
Lead QA Engineer (Former Employee) –  Scottsdale, AZMarch 9, 2017
This is a great place to work. There is a lot of opportunity to advance in this company and also a lot of opportunity to change careers if so desired.